SRECTrade is a fintech firm that provides cloud-based services to the clean energy industry with expertise in managing, transacting, and processing environmental incentives. The Company’s mission is to accelerate the adoption of clean energy assets by providing services and technology that minimize the time, cost, and risk associated with achieving benefits and compliance in energy markets. The Company facilitates the management and transaction of Solar Renewable Energy Credits (SRECs), Renewable Energy Credits (RECs), Alternative Energy Credits (AECs), and Low Carbon Fuel Standard (LCFS) Credits.
The Company’s clients cover a variety of market participants including electricity and energy suppliers, utilities, clean energy project developers, installation companies, and individual commercial and residential asset owners. Since 2008, SRECTrade has been a domain expert in solar and renewable energy markets, bringing a wealth of knowledge and transparency to some of the fastest-growing state markets in the clean energy industry.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for a process-driven individual to join our company as an Associate, in Reporting Operations to contribute to our reporting operations.
We are looking for someone with the technical skills to understand the complex processes associated with our markets and operations, the attention to detail to execute vital monthly tasks, and the ability to effectively communicate with multiple teams, clients, partners, and vendors.
- Be an expert in state, registry, and SRECTrade reporting requirements and procedures
- Support monthly solar meter generation reporting and uploads, including data entry and auto-reporter setup
- Provide ongoing support for reporting issues, assisting with client inquiries by email and phone
- Continually streamline the generation reporting operations, by effectively communicating issues and creating solutions with co-workers to improve our processes
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent internal and external communication skills, verbal and written, with a friendly demeanor and a welcome presence with clients
- Self-starter, a strong sense of accountability, and determined to succeed both individually and within a team
- Can do attitude. Happy to roll up your sleeves and get the job done.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and Salesforce is a plus
- Previous analytical experience is a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Benefits
- Paid Holidays and Flexible PTO