We are looking for an experienced individual to lead our Renewals Enablement Program to improve employee effectiveness. The ideal candidate will have a passion for adult learning theory, corporate training, and curriculum development, with an emphasis on delivering content for multiple learning styles. This person will be responsible for driving renewals enablement initiatives and ensuring the content produced by the team meets organizational standards for optimal revenue performance. The Renewals Enablement Manager is an individual contributor role reporting to the Director, Renewals Effectiveness & Scale.
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify renewals-focused training and enablement needs and develop solutions that meet those needs
- Develop and implement renewals enablement strategies that align with the organization’s goals and objectives, with a focus on ensuring a renewals-related learning experience
- Ensure content produced by the team meets organizational standards for accuracy, consistency, and quality
- Where fitting, incorporate gamification along the learning journey to enhance the learner’s experience
- Assist in building performance criteria to improve career progression visibility and expectations (Renewal Certifications)
- Analyze data to measure the effectiveness of renewals enablement initiatives and adjust the strategies accordingly
- Align closely with the Director of Scalability and Effectiveness to collaborate on key performance indicators
- 8+ years of experience in adult learning theory, corporate training, and/or curriculum development
- Previous enablement experience
- Strong communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Thorough understanding of design principles, Bloom’s taxonomy, and Maslow’s hierarchy of needs and how they can be incorporated into an iterative curriculum framework
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Below is the annual On Target Compensation (OTE) range for candidates located in California, Colorado, New York and Washington. Your actual OTE, which is inclusive of base salary and incentive compensation, will depend on factors such as your skills, qualifications, experience, and work location. In addition, Okta offers equity (where applicable) and benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), flexible spending account, and paid leave (including PTO and parental leave) in accordance with our applicable plans and policies. To learn more about our Total Rewards program please visit: https://rewards.okta.com/us.
The annual OTE range for this position for candidates located in California, Colorado, New York, and Washington is between:$119,000—$179,000 USD The OTE range for this position for candidates located in the San Francisco Bay area is between:$132,000—$198,000 USD
What you can look forward to as an Okta employee!