We’re seeking a driven and energetic sales professional to lead and build out our North American sales business. The ideal candidate will be based in California. They will have proven experience in building and leading sales teams across a dispersed region.
We have transformed our business globally over the past 12 months. This leadership role is an incredible opportunity for someone who wants to build a business to scale and take their career to the next level and take on General Manager responsibilities.
Cybereason is an ever-evolving Company, not only in our technology but also in our sales go-to-market strategy.
Day to Day:
- Build out a Go-To-Market Strategy for the North American business
- Attract and hire Sales Executives and Regional Directors via all channels
- Drive a high-performance, high-accountability culture to achieve and exceed sales goals
- Provide strong coaching and mentoring through an understanding of the inside sales role, our business model, and our sales methodology; This includes coaching on territory planning all the way through deal support across each stage of the sales cycle.
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings with your team and report to leadership
- Collaborate with Marketing and Partners to define sales strategies to build and develop pipeline
- Develop and own Key Performance Indicators for the sales team.
- Travel to existing and prospective customers to sustain and grow market share, promote and sell company services and execute in-depth selling in all accounts.
- Learn, develop and evangelise new ways for Cybereason to differentiate itself in the marketplace.
What you will bring to the table:
- Organised and analytical and able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Intelligent and possesses the aptitude to learn quickly and establish credibility in the cybersecurity industry
- High level of ownership and energy, a self-starter who can build executive relationships, articulate Cybereason product and business strategies, and create the demand that makes deals happen.
- Evidence of recruiting, developing, and retaining top talent (ICs and leaders).
- Evidence of understanding territory management at a regional level.
- Top 10% performer as an individual contributor, front-line manager, and second-line manager with a track record of overachievement (President’s Club, Rep of the Year, etc.).
- Proven systems/methodology for consistent pipeline generation.
- Experience using and teaching sales methodologies (Command of the Message, MEDDPIC, etc.).
- Evidence of accurate forecasting at the individual and team levels.
- A true passion for sales & technology – we want leaders who love what they do and inspire their team.
- Must have an aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems and an ability to explain complicated concepts to a variety of audiences and skill levels.
Why join now?
- Leading technology in MITRE ATT&CK Evaluations
- Opportunity to transform a region
- Best in breed Sales training in MEDDPIC and Command of the Message
- Access to sales tools, people and processes designed to make you successful
- Great earnings potential
- New hire stock equity
- Diverse and inclusive workplace culture