Zendesk is searching for a RVP of Global Enterprise Deal Strategy. The RVP will be a key member of the senior management team and will be instrumental in scaling our enterprise business growth.
With Zendesk’s rapid growth upmarket, this role will partner with Sales to structure, contract, negotiate, and approve complex transactions and enterprise agreements and reduce commercial risk across all geographies and business terms. The candidate will work closely with Sales leadership, Deal Desk, and Legal, and should be able to navigate internal processes, work collaboratively with peer groups to improve large and complex deals efficiency.
- Build and scale the Global Enterprise deal strategy function and organization
- Drive innovative pricing strategy and deal structures for large and complex deals in the enterprise segment
- Work closely with sales leaders and customers to work on optimal and complex deal structures, drive critical negotiation and deliver contracts that serve Zendesk and customers in the best way
- Drive negotiation along with sales with the help of cross functional team including partners, pre sales and professional services.
- Develop and maintain a high-level understanding of ongoing trends in the marketplace and deliver creative pricing strategies to improve win rate and stay ahead of the competition
- Have 15-20 years of experience in SaaS and enterprise focused companies
- Extensive experience in enterprise sales, deal strategy and negotiations
- Ability to influence team members at all levels in the organization
- Must have a collaborative, team-oriented mindset, demonstrate integrity and a commitment to values
- Ability to travel 20-30%
The US annualized OTE (On Target Earnings) range for this position is $338,000.00-$508,000.00 with a pay mix of 60/40 (base/commission).