Cloudbeds provides the platform that powers hospitality, driving streamlined operations, increasing reservations and revenue, and enabling memorable guest experiences for lodging businesses of all sizes and types. Named the No. 1 PMS and No. 1 Hotel Management System by Hotel Tech Report in 2022, Cloudbeds is trusted by properties across the globe for its award-winning front desk, revenue, distribution, guest acquisition and guest engagement solutions seamlessly combined in a single unified system.
Behind the Cloudbeds platform is a growing team of 700+ employees distributed across 40+ countries speaking 30+ languages. From data architects to UX designers, integrations managers to payments experts, former hotel managers to former OTA executives, our team comprises the brightest minds in technology and hospitality working to solve the industry’s biggest challenges.
From the beginning, we’ve believed that our people are our greatest asset, so we founded the company as #RemoteFirst, #RemoteAlways with shared core values that allow our team to thrive. This means we:
- Hire the best people around the world;
- Emphasize the value of results over hours put in;
- Provide flexibility in working hours and locations;
- Foster an inclusive environment that celebrates bold thinking and diverse perspectives;
- Offer open vacation policies, free LinkedIn Learning, and other benefits that promote well-being and professional development.
As the Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for building, driving, and managing the USA/CANADA Outbound team to deliver above quota sales performance.
What You Will Do:
- Manage all aspects of the assigned region’s sales cycle
- Execute individual and team sales plans to exceed quotas
- Manage and ensure adherence to the Cloudbeds Sales Process methodology
- Leverage alternate channels to build sales volume
- Ensure high level of customer renewal rates
- Manage expenses within company guidelines
You’ll Succeed With:
- 5+ years of experience as an individual contributor quota-buster, modeling a highly consultative sales approach
- Track record of managing overachievement in new logo acquisition, high customer renewal rates and the ability to drive high levels of outbound prospecting activity
- Hospitality experience
- Track record developing and sustaining sales partners
- Success in leading a field-based sales team preferred
- Demonstrable success in selling hospitality management software preferred
- Exceptional presentation skills; the ability to effectively and energetically present to customers, peers, and leadership
Compensation: You can expect your annual on target earnings (OTE) to be between $110,000 to $120,000+ (base and commission) depending on sales performance. Commission is uncapped.