Taskrabbit is a marketplace platform that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-do’s, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, and much more.
At Taskrabbit, we want to transform lives one task at a time. As a company we celebrate innovation, inclusion and hard work. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love.
Together with IKEA, we’re creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
- Taskrabbit is a remote-first company with employees distributed across the US and EU
- 5-time Best Places to Work in 2022 by BuiltIn. Including Best Companies in SF, Best Mid-Sized Companies, and Best Benefits
- DataBird journal’s “Best Places” Best Companies for Diversity, #1 2019 and 2020
- DataBird journal’s “Best Places” Best Companies for Women, #4 2019 and #1 2020
About The Role
The Tasker Success team helps Taskers achieve their personal tasking goals using Taskrabbit. This includes onboarding Taskers seamlessly, nurturing them, ensuring that they are fully utilized and retained, and building satisfaction with the platform. We’re proactive—helping Taskers before they realize they need support. These approaches, employed at the local level, will result in higher quality, more retentive, and more affordable Taskers. The work you do will support our overall managed marketplace strategy, helping to ensure that every job gets done so well that Taskers and Clients come back again and again.
As a Regional Manager on the Tasker Success team, you will be a close partner to the Director of Success, the Tasker Success Program Team, and our Market teams as you manage Tasker Success Managers across several geographical regions. You are a unique blend of a data person and a people manager who enjoys coaching your direct reports so they are both effective and fulfilled. You will coach them, and provide direction to ensure that programs and plays are executed well against Market goals, while increasing efficiency. In addition, you will closely collaborate with Market Managers, making sure that the programs and plays run by Success Managers are appropriately targeting pain points.
You are motivated by managing people and driving results, executing day in and day out. You are an experienced people manager who is able to provide clear instruction and guidance to your team. You are data-driven and experienced with creating strategies to drive impact; you will evaluate your geographical area’s health metrics and the contributions of your team—and connect the dots between both. You will use those insights to identify and execute actions that will drive revenue and profitability in a win/win fashion that drives long-term loyalty and retention. You are excited to roll your sleeves up to operationalize and execute solutions when needed.
In addition to being a spectacular people manager and data-driven decision maker for their regions, the Regional Manager will be expected to lead team-wide initiatives and approaches, as well as lead and participate in cross-functional projects that drive business results. This will require attention to detail, project planning skills, and the ability to negotiate with and influence cross-functional partners in order to drive positive change.
What You’ll Work On:
- Manage Tasker Success Managers across several geographic regions. Ensure team members are effective, happy, and growing in their careers
- Create and execute regional strategies; set clear goals and directions, and provide regular feedback on team members’ performance. Advise Success Managers and manage their supply alignment plays and incentives which optimize and improve local fulfillment and retention of customers in your markets
- Through your work managing these regions, grow and deepen the Tasker Success Books of Business and contribute to the growth of the metros within. Success is increasing jobs, invoices, retention and—as a result—revenue
- Maintain metrics and analyze team performance, and provide regular reporting on team performance through written evaluations and performance reports
- Master your markets. Track local market analytics, evaluating key health metrics, and collaborate with Market Managers to ensure that Tasker Success activities are aligned with their supply and demand objectives
- Intimately manage supply: the right Taskers in the right categories and locations at the right prices…all supported by each Tasker knowing what it takes to do the job right, every time
- Lead the development and execution of the Tasker Success team’s community strategy, which includes but is not limited to on-the-ground Tasker engagement, the Tasker store, swag, NPS, and virtual community engagement
- Support automation efforts that will increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the team
- Collaborate closely with cross functional stakeholders, particularly Market Managers, Marketing, and Product, to action on key market opportunities
- Influence or lead cross-functional projects that drive business results pertinent to Taskers and market health
- Manage the progression of Tasker Success in every metro in your market to the optimized maturity state where supply and demand are self-fulfilling, realizing the benefits of TaskRabbit’s global platform and achieving dominant market share and brand position
Your Areas of Expertise:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience
- 8+ years of experience in operational or customer-facing roles, with experience leading customer success managers, account managers, premium support teams, or a business unit with revenue and growth-based goals
- At least 5 years of direct people management experience with salaried direct reports, with a mindset of growth and coaching
- A seasoned strategist who builds, executes, and rigorously measures impact
- A data-driven decision-maker who enjoys digging into data to understand trends and has strong data communication skills
- Comfortable operating at a fast pace in an entrepreneurial environment, while navigating ambiguity
- Highly organized and self-motivated to create and execute
- Strong attention to detail and craftsmanship, with a knack for prioritization and scoping
- Curiosity about how things work, with the ability to anticipate problems or spot areas for improvement—and can solve problems quickly with minimal management guidance
- An open, authentic, and skilled communicator with executive presence and comfort presenting to senior leadership
- Exceptionally customer-centric, with a passion for working directly with Taskers directly and an appreciation of the Tasker experience
- Resident of the West, Mountain West, or Midwest U.S.
- Experience with Looker (or similar data tool), SQL, and GSuite preferred.
Compensation & Benefits:
At Taskrabbit, our approach to compensation is designed to be competitive, transparent and equitable. Total compensation consists of base pay + bonus + benefits + perks.
The base pay range for this position is $106,000 – $149,000.