The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of the Southeast Region and exemplifies mature leadership and is a proven thought leader. You’ll have a knack for building relationships across an organization. You’re an in the moment problem solver and able to think about the short and long term plan. Your background is in a warehouse environment with a focus on operational excellence. Building, scaling and being part of a forward-thinking organization energizes you.
This is a hybrid position requiring you to live within Colorado, Texas, Tennessee, Oklahoma, Florida, Georgia, or North Carolina (Lime’s Southeast Region)
What you’ll do:
- Own and manage the P&L, team, and strategic direction for one of Lime’s core regions building a multi-year strategy for the core region that you translate it into budgets, operating plans, Government Relations tactics, and more
- Be the operational expert for your region, champion operational excellence, own end-to-end operational improvements, advising teams and influencing innovation across the company
- Attract and develop top-tier operational talent while cultivating a high-performing, values-driven culture driven by regular feedback, clear accountability, and proactive performance and talent management
- Direct cross-functional strategies with a global impact and engage collaboratively in company-wide planning, advocating for your region while incorporating the greater needs of the company
- Create a positive, inclusive, and safe workplace where people genuinely want to work
- 9+ years of work experience as a highly cross-functional manager within an operations, management consultancy, financial or business analyst, or equivalent role with a working knowledge of how a warehouse environment operates and experience owning a P&L
- 7+ year of work experience managing a team of professional level staff for a large and complex region
- You love building top-tier teams and have a demonstrated background in developing and motivating your team to perform at their best
- Analytically minded with a strong understanding of real-time marketplaces (supply and demand economics) and the ability to navigate, decode, and use data to build compelling narratives and reports. Advanced experience using Excel or Google Sheets and knowledge of SQL are a major plus.
- Problem solver skilled at identifying and resolving complex problems, exercising good judgment in drawing conclusions, navigating ambiguous environments while working cross functionally
- Excellent communicator with the ability to flex your communication style to internal stakeholders – such as the C-team or your own team – and external stakeholders such as local government
- Detail oriented with a focus on process improvement, self motivated and energetic, with the drive and ability to learn new skills and grow with the role
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
The anticipated salary range for this position is $114,000.00 – $154,000.00.