We’re a $10+ billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for national and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor management solutions through our proprietary software platform.
At Aya, we’re obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to high achievement. When you join Aya, you’ll be surrounded by teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will help you grow both personally and professionally.
- Source leads through internet, phone, email, and other recruiting resources such as job boards, state licensing boards, alumni/Universities, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms
- Data entry and updates to internal database
- Partner and work closely with recruitment team to have an updated target list of current needs to source candidates
- Manage candidates within internal and external databases including source origin
- Support, assist, and backup Recruiters throughout the day or while they are out of the office, creating a seamless experience for our healthcare providers
- Provide timely and accurate administrative assistance to the team if necessary
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
- Strong motivation to achieve results and meet goals
- Strive for continuous improvement and rapid career advancement
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Results-oriented mindset with a drive to achieve success
- Incredible work ethic
- Strong motivation for career growth and advancement
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
- Self-motivated and achieve goals
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Generous 401(k) match
- Aya also offers other benefits to those that are eligible and where required by applicable law, including reimbursements and discretionary bonuses
- Aya provides paid sick leave in accordance with all applicable state, federal, and local laws. Aya’s general sick leave policy is that employees accrue one hour of paid sick leave for every 30 hours worked. However, to the extent any provisions of the statement above conflict with any applicable paid sick leave laws, the applicable paid sick leave laws are controlling
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves.
- Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building activities are always on the horizon — plus, you get a special treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited DTO — we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered daily
COMPENSATION: Aya reasonably anticipates the pay scale for this position to be $24.04 hourly, which equates to $50,000 annually.