If you are looking to gain valuable internship experience while working with an exceptional talent team hiring the best while solving real world problems, we are the place for you!
As a Recruiting Technical Sourcing Intern, you will demonstrate your ability to get creative and innovative in finding extraordinary talent through unconventional means. You will play an integral role in partnering closely with the business and talent team to identify, attract, assess and hire exceptional people for highly competitive Engineering roles at CrowdStrike. This position would be a great opportunity to begin a career in recruiting.
What You’ll Do:
- Directly source hard to find and niche candidates utilizing creativity thru LinkedIn Recruiter, internal and external networks and other sites to perform Boolean searches.
- Compose compelling email campaigns that highlight the exciting Engineering career opportunities and incredible culture at CrowdStrike.
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within the company’s Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Focus on providing a great candidate experience at every opportunity through exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Identify and assess a strong and diverse candidate pool.
- Have a strong attention to detail while operating with a sense of urgency.
- Liaise closely with recruiters and hiring managers to understand requirements of position and function.
- Researching companies, market trends, industry news, finding innovative ways to find great talent.
What You’ll Need:
- Working towards a degree in Information Technology, Business, Communications, Human Resources, Organizational Development, social sciences or related field. Graduating no earlier than Summer 2025.
- Experience working in an HR or Talent Acquisition team a plus
- Experience with customer service and communications
- Proficient in a Mac environment, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience utilizing LinkedIn and LinkedIn Recruiter is a plus
- A strong passion to learn about technology and cybersecurity
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
What You Can Expect:
- Executive Speaker Series & Tech Talks
- Fun socials and give-back events (e.g. virtual trivia, escape rooms, etc.)
- Development workshops to grow your soft and hard skills
- Networking opportunities with fellow interns and CrowdStrikers
- Owning impactful projects that move the company forward
- Working alongside a diverse and global team
- Assigned mentor and continuous feedback
- Participation in our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Access to our FalconFit Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program
- Fun Slack channels (e.g. food, gaming, sports, pets, etc.)
- Paid holidays and 401k matching
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact Recruiting@crowdstrike.com, for further assistance.
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The hourly rate for this position is $20 – $25