What you’ll do
- You’re a recruiter first. You’ll actively help us source candidates from diverse backgrounds.
- You’ll teach best practices to the talent acquisition team, helping us up-level our sourcing strategies and techniques.
- You’ll work on most new roles, helping the team with pipeline balancing efforts, and ensuring hiring processes are inclusive.
- You’ll work with hiring managers on role design, and best practices for writing job descriptions.
- You truly enjoy recruiting.
- While recruiting and D&I are both extremely challenging, you never give up trying to execute on them better.
- You are constantly curious to learn more about the profession of recruiting, the discipline of D&I, and the company you recruit for.
- You enjoy teaching people, and you enjoy learning from everyone around you too.
This position can be done from anywhere in US time zones.