The Recruiting team is the growth engine, enabling our teams to hire world-class talent at incredible speed. We partner with leaders across the company to act as talent advisors. We ensure that despite our fast-paced growth, we keep candidate experience, diversity, and operational efficiency at the core of all processes. We are collaborative and supportive, always focusing on the success of the team. We help candidates dream big for both their careers and the future of Brex.
What you’ll do
Brex is hiring our first Recruiting Coordinators based in Canada. As a remote-first company, you will work with peers across the globe to own, manage, and elevate the candidate experience at Brex. You are passionate about supporting others and value creating a positive experience for all your stakeholders – which includes recruiters, sourcers, interviewers, hiring managers, and candidates. Most importantly, we’re looking for candidates who are excited about recruitment and want to help us build high-performing teams around the world.
- Serve as the point of contact for candidates throughout their interview process, ensuring a positive experience from start to finish
- Schedule, coordinate, and manage interviews across multiple timezones in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Manage and elevate the candidate experience, ensuring every candidate has a positive interviewing experience
- Successfully prioritize multiple tasks while maintaining responsiveness with candidates, recruiters, interviewers, and team members
- Proactively identify gaps and opportunities for improvement to guarantee a seamless hiring process as Brex scales
- Build trust with your internal stakeholders through effective communication and problem solving
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks, and prioritize accordingly
- Strong communication skills in English, including reading, writing, and speaking
- Keen attention to detail and highly developed organizational skills
- Comfortable learning new technologies (Greenhouse, CodeSignal, Gem)