The recruiting coordinator is one of those great entry level positions where you get to learn a function that is critical for every company: Recruiting. Yes, we will have the best of times and the worst of times, but throughout, the recruiting coordinator keeps talent acquisition moving smoothly with their positive energy and organizational skills. But in the end, we hope you take this opportunity to grow into the next levels of your professional career.
This role is an ideal path for someone who wants to learn and grow a career in the recruiting world. You will manage our most critical resource in talent acquisition, our candidate pipeline. Maybe you’ll develop some great organizational systems to help improve our process and make it more efficient. Maybe you’ll increase candidate satisfaction with the interview process two-fold! We can’t wait to see the impact you bring!
What You’ll Do
- You’ll embrace and fulfill the primary mission for this role: That no Apollo candidate is ever dropped or left behind.
- You’ll be a constant companion for each candidate’s journey through the hiring process, from start to finish.
- You’ll coordinate all of our recruiting activities with candidates and correspond with them in a warm, helpful, and friendly tone, whether it be via email, voice, or video.
- You’ll schedule phone screens, technical screens, and onsite interviews, and help schedule the post-interview meetings that follow.
- You’ll work to ensure our applicant tracking system is the single source of truth and that all the data is correct.
- You’ll proactively iterate to ensure the candidate experience is high-touch, empathetic, and organized.
Who You Are
- You are exceptionally organized and detail oriented. You are customer experience focused and are able to work with a strong sense of urgency while balancing priorities.
- You have a warm, engaging personality and enjoy connecting with people.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You enjoy collaborating with others and want to work cross-departmentally to build and refine a recruiting process.
- You want to learn and grow and love giving and receiving constructive feedback.
Nice To Have
- You have experience with our tech stack: Lever, ModernLoop, TextExpander, Gem, Confluence, Google Suite (including how Google cal works with Lever), etc.
- You are curious about technology and business. Doing the coordination job is but the first step. Taking the time to understand Apollo as both a business and a technology will set you apart.
$68,000 – $99,000 a year