We are looking for a Recruiting Associate to own the hiring process and success of Care Pros and client matches in a market. This role hires at a high volume to meet a weekly target. This is an exempt position. We are looking for someone who has a knack for working with people and can manage high volumes across a number of communication streams.
- 2+ years working in a professional environment, addressing a high volume of work
- Experience in a sales, customer service or business development organization
- You enjoy connecting with candidates on the phone and can hustle to meet business targets
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to engage internal and external stakeholders
- Strong work ethic and willingness to go the extra mile
About the work:
- Manage a high volume, high velocity Care Pro pipeline by responding promptly to candidates, conducting phone screens and ensuring all background checks and necessary paperwork are diligently tracked and completed.
- Develop a deep understanding of market specific home care regulations along with Honor policies
- Work closely with your team to understand changing client needs and prioritize your day to focus on target areas to meet those needs.
- Coordinate closely with a local Trainer to ensure new hires have a successful orientation and onboarding process.
- Track candidates after they are hired to understand outcomes, trends and overall quality of Care Pros in your market.