At Aya, we’re obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to high achievement. When you join Aya, you’ll be surrounded by teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will help you grow both personally and professionally.
- Support, assist and backup our top-producing Recruiters and Managers throughout the day or while they are out of the office, creating a seamless experience for our healthcare providers
- Effectively prioritize the Recruiter’s or Manager’s clinicians and match them to appropriate open positions at our client facilities
- Communicate with clinicians via phone, email and text
- Provide timely and accurate administrative assistance to the team if necessary
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
- Strong motivation to achieve results and meet recruiting goals
- Strive for continuous improvement and rapid career advancement
- This is not an HR position
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Some experience in sales, or in a metrics-driven environment, strongly preferred
- Obsessed with creating great experiences for clinicians
- Results-oriented mindset with a drive to achieve success
- Incredible work ethic
- Strong motivation for career growth and advancement
- Ability to work in fast-paced sales environment and maintain a sense of urgency
- Self-motivated and achieve goals
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Generous 401(k) match
- Aya also offers other benefits to those that are eligible and where required by applicable law, including reimbursements and discretionary bonuses
- Aya provides paid sick leave in accordance with all applicable state, federal, and local laws. Aya’s general sick leave policy is that employees accrue one hour of paid sick leave for every 30 hours worked. However, to the extent any provisions of the statement above conflict with any applicable paid sick leave laws, the applicable paid sick leave laws are controlling
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves.
- Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building activities are always on the horizon — plus, you get a special treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited DTO — we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered daily
COMPENSATION: Aya reasonably anticipates the pay scale for this position to be $28.85 hourly, which equates to $60,000 annually, plus discretionary bonuses.