Clearbit is looking for an experienced recruiter to help us grow the team. 2021 is an exciting time to join Clearbit. We’re growing rapidly across the company. Going into this next phase of growth, we’re focusing heavily on building scalable processes, maintaining our cultural values, and having fun while we do it.
You will collaborate with our hiring managers to ensure we are communicating with the largest pool of talent possible, and providing a best in class recruiting process for all candidates. We are looking for someone who is passionate about diversity and inclusion and can bring their experience and big ideas to the table.
At Clearbit, we help our customers build unstoppable growth engines. Our products enable businesses to understand their customers, generate demand, act on intent, and increase conversions all the way down the funnel. Today, Clearbit powers more than 1,500 B2B companies including Asana, Segment, and Atlassian.
What you will do
- You will manage open roles across the company, from intake to hire, including interview scheduling and coordination
- You will be a trusted partner and talent advisor to hiring managers and leadership, by ensuring the things we value are evidenced in your workflow and communications
- You will coordinate with the People & Experiences team to facilitate an excellent candidate journey from offer letter to new hire onboarding experience
- You will collaborate with our hiring managers to optimize our recruiting process with continuous improvements aimed at driving diversity and inclusion
- You will strategize on new initiatives and programs to enhance our ability to tell the Clearbit story and get the message out that we’re something different
What will set you up for success
- 1+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced tech environment
- You know how to fill pipelines with out-of-this world candidates and find great joy in your ability to do so
- You actively work to up level your communication, intuition, operational and time management skills
- Your number one goal is to help people find the right job to achieve their career development goals
- You balance confidence with curiosity and intuitively know when to be flexible and when to put your foot down
- You love a good process and value opportunities to take initiative and get creative