As our first Recruiter in Japan, you’ll own requisitions from source to close, partner with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs, and work creatively to find the best person for the position. You’ll also work with external recruiting agencies to find talent, coordinating offers with agency managers as well as candidates. Our ideal candidate should be comfortable leading, providing feedback, optimizing processes and driving relationships forward to help us achieve our hiring goals.
What you’ll do:
- Lead full cycle recruiting process for all your roles
- Establish and maintain relationships with management and key cross-functional partners internally
- Develop and execute on creative sourcing strategies both individually and with team to build a strong pipeline of outstanding candidates
- Get creative – help us find networking events to host or attend to increase our employer brand recognition and create diversity in our recruiting pipeline
- Continue fostering a positive relationship with your candidates once they are hired.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years recruiting experience in the local Japan Tech market, ideally in the SaaS space with a focus on GTM roles (Revenue, Marketing, Customer Success, or Customer Engineering)
- Agency and inhouse experience a plus
- Fluency or professional level Japanese and English-speaking skills
- A consultative approach to partnering with managers and leadership
- Understanding of the importance of a diverse and inclusive company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and excellent listening skills
- The ability to stay proactive to continue optimizing recruiting processes
- Passion for the CI/CD space or DevOps space
What will make you successful:
- A dedication to crafting the best candidate experience possible
- Understanding the value of partnership – our goal is to help our managers build their dream teams!
- Being a great teammate – Our Recruiting team brings different strengths to the table, and we all work to support one another
- Comfortable in a fast paced and constantly evolving environment
- Positivity – We mean this one! Recruiting is a roller coaster, so it’s important to find your zen.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate – we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. CircleCI welcomes those passionate about learning and evolving, so however you identify and whatever your background, if this looks like a role where you could do your best work, we hope you’ll apply.