We’re currently hiring for remote team members in the following states: PA, NY, NJ, DC, DE, MD, OH, VA, SC, and UT.
We’re AWeber – a remote-first company that helps small businesses around the world form meaningful connections with their customers and grow their businesses using our marketing communication software. We are fanatical about small businesses and we hope you are too!
As AWeber’s Recruiter, you’d be responsible for owning the recruitment strategy – identifying and implementing proactive ways to build a diverse pipeline of qualified candidates. On a daily basis, you’ll be found scouring LinkedIn to connect with top talent for current and future openings as well as identifying groups and organizations to partner with to increase AWeber’s brand awareness. You could be found partnering with hiring managers to craft inspiring job descriptions and consistent processes, providing guidance on hiring best practices, and interviewing candidates to ensure potential hires exemplify AWeber’s Core Values. While recruitment will be your main responsibility, you’ll help with other areas of AWeber’s people function too, such as onboarding, employee relations, engagement, etc. Don’t have any HR generalist experience? No problem! We just need you to be passionate about learning new People responsibilities.
To thrive as our next Recruiter, being a cultural ambassador comes naturally to you. You’re energized about promoting and growing AWeber’s employer brand whether it be on social media, our careers page, or other job platforms. You’re passionate about DE&I initiatives – knowing that we can’t possibly effectively represent our customers without having a team consisting of diverse backgrounds and perspectives. You enjoy forming strong relationships with hiring managers and other stakeholders – able to get to the heart of each hiring need and accurately depict ‘a day in the life’ to potential candidates. And last, you are a forever learner – one who consistently implements those learnings by proactively identifying new opportunities to share our culture, source and hire top talent, and engage our team in meaningful ways.
At AWeber we create marketing/ communication software that empowers small businesses around the world to form strong connections with their customers and grow their businesses. Who are our customers you might ask? They are creators, bloggers, entrepreneurs – people just like you that are passionate about an idea or product they want to share with the world. At AWeber, YOU make an impact on these small businesses each and every day!
As a team, we work remotely across the US, and although we’re in separate locations, nothing can keep us apart! We collaborate everyday using a variety of tools such as slack, google meet, and confluence/ JIRA to ensure we’re making decisions with our customers’ best interests in mind – something that’s not possible when you work in a silo. At AWeber, YOUR voice and YOUR opinion matters, regardless of your role. We expect all AWeber team members will ask tough questions, provide/ receive feedback regularly, and explore their passions on a daily basis. Sound exciting? Take the next step and apply.
- 100% Remote – work where you feel most comfortable and productive.
- Strong culture that supports flexibility, entrepreneurialism, and collaboration. Think we should be doing something different? Share your feedback! We’re looking for you to add your AWesomeness to our culture.
- We have some other pretty cool benefits to make your life easier:
- 100% Company Paid PPO medical, dental, vision insurance (spousal and domestic partner benefits available).
- 4-7 weeks of paid time off and holidays (based on tenure).
- 4 week paid sabbatical (based on tenure).
- 401K retirement plan with 4% company match.
- Company Profit Share.
- Tuition reimbursement, conferences, and learning opportunities.
- Gym Memberships Reimbursement.
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- Additional Supplemental Benefits (Long Term Disability, Critical Illness, and Additional Life Insurance).
- State of the art equipment.