Wing is seeking a Records and Compliance Manager (RCM) to join our Flight Operations team based in Dallas, Texas with an option to work Remotely. As the Records and Compliance Manager, you are responsible for establishing, maintaining, reporting and routinely auditing our global flight and ground crew personnel records related to the flight operations department. You will also support Wing’s global drone delivery system flight training programs in maintaining records and tracking completion. You will coordinate across the company with various teams (HR, Maintenance, Flight ops, Training, Engineering, Safety, Flight Test, Merchant and customer support) to integrate a company wide capability to effectively document and track our records and compliance with aviation regulations, requirements and documents. In this role, you will report to the Manager of Flight Standards and Instruction to support our safety culture focus on standards and compliance.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead Wing’s Audit and Compliance Program (ACP) for all of Wing’s flight operations
- Data Entry into approved digital record keeping system for all training and qualification data.
- Quality Assurance: Verify accuracy of qualification data maintained in digital record keeping software.
- Prepare new hire files to collect required aviation records
- Coordinate with HR team on applicable new-hire crew member background and screening checks (such as Pilot Records Improvement Act (PRIA) checks)
- Correspond and report as required to inform Flight Operations leadership on personnel readiness/qualifications for crew scheduling, and track upcoming expiration of certificates and qualifications to provide advance notification to the team.
- Provide copies of training records that are officially requested (e.g. PRIA requests).
- Collect and maintain all paperwork for permanent records and tracking upon completion of training program
- Audit paper records for accuracy prior to entry into an approved electronic record keeping system.
- Track trends to identify and mitigate risks of current processes and methods. Ensure standard processes and procedures are consistently maintained.
- Regulatory Compliance: Maintain knowledge of applicable Wing flight approvals and exemptions, crew member contracts, training manuals and company policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with Wing’s Technical Publications team to maintain and update departmental Procedure manuals.
- Support the Training Lead and other members of Wing’s flight operations leadership, as required.
What You’ll Need:
- A minimum of 3 years experience as an aviation records and/or compliance manager
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of global aviation/flight manuals, training products and UAS operations procedures
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of aviation records regulatory requirements
- Knowledge and experience with records management tools and to establishing policy and procedures for effective records management
- An ability to travel as necessary to perform audit and compliance checks
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Database management software experience
- Dashboard design and implementation knowledge and experience
- Passion for unmanned aircraft
- Experience working in a growth oriented startup culture
- Driven self-starter and problem solver
*For Colorado Only: Salary range of $124,000 – $134,000 + bonus + Wing equity + benefits.