Assist in investigations, change requests, auditing, supplier management programs, and other document control processes as needed. Review, enter and monitor data such as testing results and ensure any out of specifications are investigated or escalated appropriately. Support existing + on-going stability testing programs and packaging initiatives as needed. Conduct internal audits of processes to ensure that they comply with procedures and regulations. Support the implementation of Seed eQMS Support audits of suppliers to ensure they comply with their procedures, regulations, and Seed expectations and requirements. Review and file all required documentation, including but not limited to: SDS, TDS, CoA, etc.
- Develop familiarity and keep current with cGMP and applicable regulatory requirements as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Who You Are
- Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills.
- Detail oriented, meticulous in review of data/documentation.
- Identify key issues in complex situations, analyze problems and make sound decisions.
- Strong record keeping, organizational, written, and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Must be able to oversee the completion of a project on time.
- Ability to follow written instructions and to perform tasks with direct or minimal supervision.
- Works independently as well as in a team environment.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (Windows, Word, Excel).
Education and Experience
- 4+ years of related work experience.
- B. S./B. A. in Science/Food Science/related field (major in quality assurance-quality control-engineering).
- Experience with cGMP environments and quality systems is required.
What we’d like to see in addition
- Background in probiotics/ dietary supplements
- Experience with working with an electronic QMS (Mastercontrol, Veeva, etc)
- Formal Risk Management training
The annual pay range for this full-time position is $100k-$125k + equity + benefits across all US locations (this position is 100% remote-US).