Type: Full Time
Location: Southeast Asia
Car Next Door has been growing on average 100% a year since 2015. We are the fifth-largest peer-to-peer car-sharing platform in the world and are on a mission to fundamentally change the way people think about transport. Since starting we have grown our community to more than 4,000+ cars being shared with over 250,000+ members.
Our fast growth and market position has been recently recognised by:
- 2020 – Financial Times High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 500
- 2019 – Australian Growth Company Awards, winner – Company to watch
- 2019 – Deloitte Technology Fast 50
About the role:
We are looking to attract an experienced and self-motivated QA Coach, to join our Quality Assurance team as we scale up. The role would suit someone who wants to play a key role in managing the QA schedule for our operations team, as well as analysing QA results and providing training to our staff. This role will be responsible for ensuring we have effective and efficient QA practices and contributing to the improvement of our processes. Reporting to our QA Team Lead, this is a full-time remote contract position, offering flexible hours, in an outcome-driven environment.
As a part of the team, you’ll be:
- Administering and managing the QA schedule for the Operations teams
- Assisting in providing reporting and analysis of QA results
- Assisting in designing the schedule of training and coaching to be provided to the team
- Conducting QA reviews and spot checks of work done by agents
- Carrying out coaching and feedback sessions with agents
- Monitoring QA & CSAT results in order to create actionable system and process improvements
- Providing input to continuously improve our Quality Assurance program
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
- A comprehensive understanding and background in providing excellent customer service.
- Amazing communication skills, in particular when it comes to writing and providing clear feedback to agents.
- A genuine team player, pro-actively sharing best-practice processes and ideas, to improve the QA function’s performance.
- A proactive and driven mindset, with an ability to keep the momentum moving on monthly goals and reporting.
- You love to have fun and foster good relationships with teammates and other agents across different teams.
- Proven experience in both Phones and Email support (preferable).