At League, we’re big on building connections – both through our product and with each other. Our platform is consumer centric, personalized and always on. It’s a front door to healthcare that empowers people to live healthier, happier lives. Every day.
When you feel connected to our mission, values and the work you do, you’re driven to perform your best every day. When you feel connected to people you work with, you’re able to build meaningful relationships that last. Together, we share the ultimate goal of delivering better health outcomes for everyone.
The world has changed, and so has the way we work. We believe you can work where you work best (whether it’s in the office all the time, a few days a week, or none of the time), and still feel connected to our mission, values, purpose, and each other. League is headquartered in Toronto with a second office in Chicago and we believe in empowering Leaguers to work their way—anywhere that works for them in Canada and the US.
All Leaguers have League life moments – moments in our careers that connect us to League’s mission and values, to each other and to our amazing work – every day.
Will your first League life moment be meeting our team? We can’t wait to meet you.
As a Quality Assurance Auditor, you are responsible for executing controls and procedures to support quality results in key areas such as invoicing, payroll reporting, and carrier file feeds. This role is also essential in ensuring audit protocols are in place to test the effectiveness of existing controls. You will audit, review, and give feedback on system configurations as well as the flow of data through our customers and internal systems.
You will speak with team members, third party vendors, clients, and insurance carriers on a frequent basis to maintain the integrity of data collection and integration. Your mission is to streamline these processes and help reduce administrative burden on our team members, vendors, and clients.
What you will do:
- Execute controls and procedures to ensure data integrity and quality of deliverables
- Execute audit protocols in place to test the effectiveness of controls
- Support meeting customer requirements and exceed customer expectations through the support of quality delivering
- Support in building the team’s tools with industry knowledge, tools, and resources to exceed in their roles
- Source data for contribution rates and formulas
- Highlight issues with members’ elections or system configuration
- Support the creation of improved error reporting so account managers and clients can easily action on issues
- Execute client-specific operational documentation
- Partner with the product team to house data with appropriate business formulas and logic
- Support data infrastructure, reporting, and KPIs
- Assist with other tasks and projects as needed
What we are looking for:
- 1+ years of experience with backend, database, and integration environments
- 2+ years experience with multiple data formats including CSV, Excel, JSON, and XML
- Basic experience with data integration for benefit administration (e.g. HRIS, payroll, insurance carriers)
- Basic experience with reusable data processing models (e.g., enrollment, payroll, COBRA integrations)
- Basic experience in healthcare tech or health insurance industries and standards, HIPAA compliance, and related best practices
- Mastery level Excel experience
- Minimum 3 years experience within the benefits industry
- Desired – Experience managing large data sets
- Desired – Experience with implementing audits and controls
- Desired – Experience with documenting business processes
- Desired – Experience with business process improvement initiatives
At League, everyone is welcome. Diversity makes us better, and we believe in building diversity across cultural identity, gender, sexual orientation, age and education, thought and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.