Psychiatrists will be expected to utilize video based visits to assess, diagnose and treat a wide variety of mental, emotional and behavioral disorders. Provide psychotropic medication management as indicated to assist patients with problems ranging from short-term interpersonal issues to severe, chronic conditions. By using medical and psychiatric data, psychiatrists will aid in the development of treatment plans, monitor the effects of medications, and collaborate with primary care physicians, psychologists, therapists and other healthcare professionals to help patients restore their optimal mental health.
- Assess patients via a video-based encounter.
- Perform virtual comprehensive mental health evaluations, compile patient medical data, including health history and mental status examination findings.
- Psychotropic medication management including evaluation of patient medical history, as well as medication response, adherence and tolerability for each individual patient treated.
- Develop and implement behavioral health treatment plans, evaluate results of mental health assessments, and provide med management to patients.
- Collect, record and maintain sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history and reports.
- Passion for our mission of improving the world’s health through compassionate care and innovation.
- Completion of ACGME-accredited psychiatry residency program
- Board-certified/Board-eligible in Psychiatry
- Active and unrestricted M.D. or D.O. medical license in home state required; multi-state licenses preferred
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to treat all ages
- Keep up-to-date with continuing medical education
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment. Proficient with Chrome or equivalent web browsers and Internet Explorer.
- Basic understanding and working knowledge of Google Suite tools.
- Ability to navigate video-conferencing platforms, and adapt and learn new technology, including telemedicine platforms.