Our mission at Curai is to make high-quality healthcare accessible to all. We are fulfilling this audacious mission by building a scalable virtual-first primary care service that provides patients with high-quality care anytime, anywhere, from any device, at a very affordable price, by blending high-touch clinical care and artificial intelligence.
Our company is remote-first and we consider candidates across the United States.
Provider Operations at Curai
We are seeking a highly qualified and dedicated individual to join our team as a Provider Operations Associate. We are searching for an exceptional candidate who can bring their expertise and skills to make a valuable contribution to our organization. As a Provider Operations Associate, your primary role is to support the business operations aspects of our clinical team within our organization. This includes tasks related to provider onboarding, credentialing, licensing, compliance, and day-to-day operational support to ensure the efficient delivery of healthcare services.
• Onboarding: Assist in the onboarding process for new healthcare providers, which may include completing necessary paperwork, coordinating training, and ensuring all required documents and credentials are in place.
• Offboarding: Assist in the offboarding process for exiting healthcare providers to ensure legal and state licensure compliance.
• Credentialing: Partnering with our vendor to ensure our healthcare providers meet regulatory and organizational requirements. Maintain up-to-date records and ensure timely new and re-credentialing as needed.
• Licensing: Partnering with our vendor to ensure our healthcare providers meet regulatory and organizational requirements. Maintain up-to-date records and ensure timely new and re-licensing as needed.
• Scheduling and Shift Management: Responsible for efficiently coordinating clinician schedules to ensure optimal patient care and clinic operations, including assigning shifts, managing time-off requests, and accommodating scheduling preferences while maintaining compliance with regulatory and staffing requirements.
• Compliance: Monitor and ensure provider compliance with relevant regulations, standards, and policies. Address any compliance issues and work with management to implement corrective actions.
• Documentation: Maintain accurate and organized provider records, including licenses, certifications, insurance, and other essential documents. Ensure all documentation is up to date and readily accessible.
• Communication: Serve as a point of contact between providers and various departments and vendors to facilitate effective communication and address provider inquiries and concerns.
• Operational Support: Provide day-to-day operational support to the clinical team to ensure smooth service delivery.
• Quality Assurance: Participate in quality assurance initiatives to maintain high standards of care and services provided by healthcare providers.
• Reporting: Prepare and maintain reports related to provider operations, such as credentialing status, compliance, and onboarding progress.
• Special Projects: There may be operational projects outside of the scope of the other listed responsibilities.
• Associate Degree in healthcare administration, business, or a related field (or equivalent experience) Required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Knowledge of or ability to research and learn healthcare regulations, credentialing, and compliance requirements.
• Strong organizational and communication skills.
• Attention to detail and the ability to maintain accurate records.
• Proficiency in using relevant software and tools for data management and reporting.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a healthcare team.
• Experience in healthcare provider operations, credentialing, or a related role.
• Familiarity with Electronic Health Records (EHR) systems.
• Knowledge of specific healthcare regulations and standards applicable to the organization.
While we value and consider applicants who meet the listed requirements, we also recognize that exceptional talent comes in various forms. If you have the skills, experience, and passion to excel in this role, we encourage you to apply. We welcome candidates who may not meet every requirement but can demonstrate their ability to thrive in this position.
The Provider Operations Associate plays a critical role in ensuring that healthcare providers are appropriately onboarded, maintain compliance, and operate efficiently within the healthcare organization. They contribute to the delivery of high-quality healthcare services by managing the administrative and operational aspects of provider support.
The annual base salary range for this position is between $40,000 and $60,000. Stock grants also play a key part in any offer, they increase your overall compensation package significantly based on company success. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies, and work location.