About our Project Management Office team: Flock Safety’s Project Management Office (PMO) is a service and learning organization created for the specific purpose of supporting Flock’s customer delivery objectives by establishing a foundation for consistent and disciplined project success throughout the organization. The PMO is charged with facilitating the planning and delivery of Flock’s suite of products through clear communication and coordination with customers to meet their needs. They are the nucleus of the internal coordination between Flock’s diverse team of stakeholders to ensure the products are installed at the right place, with the right equipment, as quickly as possible. The Project Managers exemplify our core value, Do the Work, by providing customers with the incredible products Flock creates to Eliminate Crime quickly and with fantastic customer service throughout the customer’s journey.
As a Project Manager in the PMO you’ll be responsible for all facets of product installation after the sale is complete. As such, you’ll coordinate cross-functionally with the Planning, Supply, Permitting, and Field Operations teams to successfully install and activate the customer’s suite of products. You’ll also serve as the primary point of contact for the Customer throughout the installation process providing world class customer service and support.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Maintain a portfolio of 80-100+ customers and projects, each with their own unique permitting and product requirements each at different phases of the customer journey.
- Work closely with stakeholders to define the vision, scope, and delivery timelines for project deliverables.
- Lead the execution of complex product and cross-team initiatives and track their progress, while keeping all internal & external stakeholders informed.
- Ensure project milestones and deadlines are met and associated documentation supports customer acceptance for purposes of revenue recognition.
- Optimize team processes, assist in project effectiveness work, and manage project reporting/KPI data.
- Allocate resources across projects and initiatives; partnering with other teams to effectively manage resource requests.
- Act as a strategic thought partner for teams across the company as an expert in the operations of our business.
We’re looking for people who:
- 2-4 years of operational and project management experience, including comprehensive experience collaborating across business units
- Experience utilizing technical project management processes and tools such as GANT, Process Flow Diagrams, SDLC, Agile.
- Ability to work strategically in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment, under tight deadlines (Waterfall / Agile hybrid).
- Experience working cross functionally internally with team-members and externally with customers.
- Exceptional customer service while balancing the needs and priorities of Flock Safety.
- Proven track-record of developing OKRs and meeting the KPIs to get there.
- Track record of success navigating complex matrix organizations and product suites.
- A solid level of business acumen and ability to creatively solve operational problems.
- Ability to prioritize business needs and deployment of high quality and pragmatic solutions with a sense of urgency
- Proficient in manipulating and tracking data to support teams’ performance and its influence on larger department goals. Uses data to understand the team’s workload and priorities.
- Proficient working cross-functionally to address complex projects to meet organization’s goals. Understand the importance of communication and inclusion of appropriate stakeholders and can get the “right people in the room”.
- Ability to keep the team unified in efforts to perform at the highest level of accuracy to address complex tasks
- Lead the team by example both in professional acumen and personal values. Actions are aligned with the organization’s values. Judgment and character beyond reproach.
- Manage cross-functionally without position power and build team buy-in to accomplish goals. Manage constructive conflict and can lead a team to high achievements through stressful situations.
- Exceptional organizational skills to manage complexities both in scope of responsibilities and diversity of tasks. Demands and receives the same from the team.
- PMP, Agile, Six Sigma or other Project & Change Management certifications.
- Successful background managing a large portfolio of advanced enterprise-level and/or multi-departmental projects to completion
- Proficiency in Salesforce. Specifically managing cases and opportunities,internal communications, and building/analyzing reports.
- Proficiency in Tableau and SQL script.