As the leading AI-powered cloud communications platform, Dialpad is on a mission to prove that employees don’t need to be in the office, stuck at a desk, or wearing pants to be 110% effective at their job. Our patented Voice Intelligence is embedded in every call to capture action items, provide coaching, take notes, analyze sentiment, and more in real time—setting us apart from the competition.
Essentially, our products make it easy to have productive business communication over calls, video conferencing, and chat from anywhere and on any device. With 90% of businesses still using desk phones for their contact centers, sales teams, and internal communication, we have a massive opportunity to grow and shape the future of work.
Who we are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it’s a thing you do. We don’t just build products for everywhere workers, we are everywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore, along with remote workers around the world, we are committed to building a diverse workforce, where each person is welcomed and valued for their personhood and contribution.
With a $1.2 billion valuation and over $250 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
Instrumental in the success and retention of Dialpad customers, our Customer Success, and Professional Services teams are the backbone of our company. Using your problem-solving skills and inherent motivation to help others, you will delight and assist our customers from their first call to their last (if there is one!)
What you will achieve
In your first 30 days:
- You’ll work closely with your manager as well as the rest of the Professional Services team to learn about Dialpad as a company and also the Dialpad product offerings
- You’ll start to network with teams you will be working closely with such as Sales, Customer Success, and Support
- You’ll work with the enablement team as they walk through your onboarding classes; these classes will be an introduction to the PM role and the Professional Services team
In your first 60 days:
- You’ll begin to shadow your team mates calls to get a good understanding of the Dialpad deployment process
- You’ll learn the Dialpad deployment methodology and the various tools you will be using to assist our customers during deployment
- You’ll incorporate Dialpad’s methodology into your deployment plans within Smartsheet
By 90 days:
- With the help of the Professional Services management team you’ll work directly with customers and lead their deployments
- You’ll host end-user and admin training sessions for our customers to get them educated on Dialpad products and assist with change management
Who you are
You’re customer-centric, you love being organized, and you really enjoy helping onboard new clients. You enjoy having a voice and being a team player. Helping colleagues with tasks outside of your job description is something you kinda get a kick out of. You love being a leader and helping others. Your experience in SaaS project management will be beneficial to help you onboard quickly and also provide insight into areas of opportunity. You are familiar with Smartsheet and have familiarity with cloud-based communications.
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill & Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each Dialer participates in our success.
Healthcare and Wellness
An apple a day keeps the doctor away—and it doesn’t hurt that we offer great options for medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees. In addition, we offer resources for you through our Employee Assistance Program. We even offer a monthly stipend to help cover your gym membership costs and offer a variety of wellness events to attend. Who wants to join a fitness class, a zen session, or a cooking class? That and more are available to all Dialpad employees!