This is an opportunity for a driven Project Manager, with experience of delivering Business Change projects to join Monzo Delivery Office in a critical role.You will work closely with business owners to coordinate, oversee & deliver end to end Financial Crime Governance deliverables. This will be a 12 month fixed term contract role.
Ideally you will have experience of working in financial services working in risk & compliance domain. You’ll be able to demonstrate critical thinking and management of significant projects. You’ll be part of a small team and will have responsibility for managing multiple projects within a broader programme, ensuring these are delivered to scope, success measures and in a way that compliments our working style at Monzo.
Monzo is on an exciting journey to build a bank that makes money work for everyone.We started from scratch in February 2015 and we currently have over 4million customers. We’re focused on solving problems, rather than selling financial products, making your financial life simpler, and giving you complete control from your smartphone.
- Support the Programme Management Office (PMO) Director to deliver Governance & Oversight projects that form part of the bank’s strategic programmes.
- Understand, manage and communicate with key stakeholders, building commitment to achieving project objectives.
- Provide project leadership through chairing of regular project meetings, to make sure your project(s) hit time, scope and quality objectives
- Produce, manage and maintain project schedule plans – identifying and managing internal to project, cross programme and external risks, dependencies and issues.
- Produce regular and ad-hoc status reports as required by the programme office.
- Build & sustain strong working relationships with stakeholders across all levels.
You should apply if you:
- Have broad end to end project management experience within a financial services organisation, preferably banking.
- Have experience of Business Change Projects with Programme Governance skills.
- Have experience in managing projects required to achieve regulatory compliance, preferably related to anti-money laundering and/or financial crime
- Are able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment and are used to working with colleagues at Director Level
- Have excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills; with ability to flex style and communicate impactfully – you are able to drive quick & effective change
- This is a 12-month fixed term contract role
- Salary is between£50,000 -80,000 plus stock options and other benefits.
- This role can be based in our London office or remote elsewhere in the UK
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- Diversity and inclusion is a priority for us – if we want to solve problems for people around the world, our team has to represent our customers. So we need to attract the best talent and create an environment that supports and includes them. You can read more about diversity and inclusion on our blog.
- If you prefer to work part-time, we’ll make this happen whenever we can – whether this is to help you meet other commitments or strike a great work-life balance.