CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain, and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
The OverWatch Elite team delivers ‘White Glove’ service to augment OverWatch threat hunting and provides a personal consultative experience to customers that expect a top-tier, proactive, professional service.
The CrowdStrike OverWatch Elite team is seeking a motivated individual with prior project administration experience and a detail-oriented personality to act as a dedicated Program Manager for OverWatch Elite’s managed threat hunting customers. As the OverWatch Elite Program Manager, you’ll be working in the Operations team responsible for supporting projects which create tools, enhanced enablement features, and processes for the OverWatch Elite team. You’ll collaborate and work closely with the global OverWatch Elite leadership team to ensure the successful delivery of service improvements and projects.
Your primary focus will be driving the scheduling, scoping and execution of projects for the team you support, working directly with individual contributors, the Engineering Developers, the Product Managers, other OverWatch teams, and the Dev Managers in order to ensure timely delivery against the OverWatch Elite roadmap. You’ll work closely across functional teams (UX, Cloud, Sensor) to collaborate and ensure dependencies are well known, critical issues are identified and driven to resolution.
To be successful in this role, you must be a motivated self-starter, be passionate about ongoing self-education, excellent technical problem-solving skills, be a firm (but friendly) personality that keeps individuals focused on key objectives.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with a global leadership team to create and manage projects and activities that align with the OverWatch Elite mission and goals.
- Gather client input and feedback across customer base to influence service roadmaps
- Driving, coordinating, and facilitating organization and team processes to ensure delivery on the roadmap.
- Partnering and direct, close facilitation with teams at all levels: in the weeds with analysts on projects to summations at the executive level.
- Providing coaching/mentoring to the team in a highly collaborative and empathetic environment.
- Demonstrates the ability to discuss tasks with employees in a manner that gives guidance and best practices but does not dictate implementation.
- Collaborating with staff and management to clearly identify, explain, and communicate their project involvement, project goals, expectations, and tasks.
- Tracks the status of project activities and ensures that schedules and priorities are being met.
- Ensures critical issues are identified, tracked through resolution, and escalated if necessary.
- Manages daily/weekly project communication and status reporting.
- Will assist in arranging and leading planning meetings and offsites each quarter, which may require minor travel (post-Pandemic)
- Facilitate brainstorming, planning, and road mapping sessions
- Ensure Jira plans, Kanban boards, and reporting are updated and accurately reflect current project milestones
What You’ll Need:
- Trustworthy, good communicator, collaborative, dependable, and driven personality
- 4-5+ years of experience working in a program/project management capacity in Managed Services.
- Experience with/exposure to cybersecurity domain managed service providers and related disciplines
- Proficient in the use of Jira (query/ticket creation, board creation and facilitation)
- Seasoned team coach that manages and alleviates (instead of running from) persistent obstacles
- Experience with Systems Development Lifecycle and Project Management Methodologies such as Scrum or Agile.
- Experience owning a program/ portfolio of products/features, scoping requirements, planning milestones, and being an active resource for technical teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must enjoy consensus-driven environments where collaboration, honest and open communications are paramount.
- Must work effectively and professionally with cross-functional groups across divisions, worldwide, as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and can make quick sound decisions.
- Proven ability to proactively influence groups in small team environments
- Demonstrate self-learning capabilities, taking initiative in a fast pace/quickly changing environment.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this position in the U.S. is $90,000 – $145,000 per year + bonus + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and location.