Syndigo’s Project coordinators are responsible for managing workflows associated with product content creation and syndication. The role requires effective communication skills, attention to detail, and solid knowledge of Excel and other standard business programs. The role works with internal teams and clients to ensure accuracy in the content, and partner with other departments within Syndigo to research and solve issues that arise. An acumen and interest in technology is important, as this role will require learning new software.
HOW WE’LL BE WINNING TOGETHER DAY TO DAY:
- Coordinate materials and job-related information to prepare workflow processes for other internal teams.
- Work internally with other teams to ensure client requirements, challenges, and questions are handled.
- Track and communicate information on content within workflow processes in operations to clients.
- Follow through on all client-based requests for core content.
- Resolve issues or challenges that arise for client’s product content; escalate as needed.
- Review completed content to ensure work is complete to client’s specifications. Ensure deadlines are being met on all aspects of product content creation and core syndication.
- Externally communicate with clients in regard to core content processing and expectations on their product content.
- Schedule and lead reviews with clients on a regular cadence and update them on status of their product content.
- Maintain an excellent working relationship with clients and vendors.
- Document all critical client requirements and processes respective to their core content.
WE SHOULD TALK IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU:
- An ability to consistently and effectively communicate and collaborate with internal and external teams.
- A self-starter who can work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- A detailed oriented individual who can effectively pivot between changing and evolving client needs.
- Comprehension in reading work instructions and business memos.
- Ability to proofread written works.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Works with a sense of urgency with the ability to prioritize individual tasks.
- Technical literacy with experience working in multiple business software platforms.
- Experience in customer service.
- Experience working in Microsoft Office platforms and tools.
- Experience or schooling in the design, print or graphics industry a plus.