WELL’s Professional Services Organization is looking for a Project Analyst to aid in the successful deployment of WELL’s messaging suite.
You will coordinate project efforts for our Marquis market. Project Analysts partner with Project Managers to deliver on operational build items for in-flight projects. They help gather requirements, complete builds and partner with Project Managers on a successful project launch. You’ll work with Project Managers to guide one of WELL’s most strategically important clients, laying the foundation for a long term partnership.
This is an exciting role for someone that is looking for a fast-paced environment, and who is passionate about improving overall patient experience.
- Document and track all open project related needs internally
- Master WELL’s product suite to serve as a superuser coach
- Manage project materials to ensure successful deployment
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, on scope and within budget
- Contribute to continuous process enhancement and standardization
- BA or BS from an accredited 4-year university (or equivalent work experience)
- Healthcare experience and/or Public Health or Healthcare Administration degree
- Some experience in Saas operations or equivalent
- Self-motivated, driven individual who takes full ownership of solving problems
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and interest
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of digital tools and platforms for Project Management
- Strong writing skills
- Experience with JIRA and SFDC
- Experience creating software user training materials
- Startup experience