We are seeking a Program Manager in our Creative Production Innovation Management team to aggregate and drive our editorial efforts to ensure our product is inclusive, and is reflective of our growing global member base.
As the Inclusion Program Manager largely focused on search, you will guide a multi-year, global initiative to improve search results with a focus on inclusion & representation in the consumer experience. You will work closely with our curation, data science, ratings, engineering and product management teams and develop policies, frameworks, and workflows that are proactive and effective at scale.
This role will report into the Product Experience – Inclusion, Manager and can be remote within the United States.
- Help Creative Production teams connect, collaborate and coordinate their efforts related to inclusion in the consumer experience
- Prioritize and advocate for an inclusive and representative member experience.
- Lead diverse cross-functional teams and drive towards shared goals
- Create, standardize and scale a global evaluation and editorial process for search results, including onboarding and expectation setting with partners.
- Serve as a thought partner in helping develop overall inclusion program efforts and identify emerging issues and trends to inform decision-making.
- Expand current institutional knowledge and best practices around sensitive content to support teams innovating their workflows to become more efficient and inclusive .
- Excellent EQ and an empathetic communication style with the ability to adapt and message communication for different audiences including engineers, product managers, leadership teams as well as non-technical partners.
- Trusted and inclusive builder of relationships and alignment across diverse sets of teams.
- Excels at analytically distilling complex concepts and developing a plan of action.
- Can make and provide sound reasoning behind judgment calls with limited data, even in time-sensitive situations.
- Ability to influence without authority and experience working in complex organizations.
- Ability to work with offensive and/or sensitive material.
- Extensive search, policy, and/or content moderation experience.
- Able to clearly articulate the ‘why’s’ of Inclusion at any organization and has a nuanced understanding of, and ability to traverse, power dynamics and provide advocacy for those who have been devalued or erased.
- Proven expertise in inclusion and a demonstrative history in inclusion strategy or program execution in a digital, consumer-facing product
- Excellent project/program management skills, and/or a proven track record for operational excellence. Proven examples of large program impacts dealing with ambiguity.
Nice to Have
- Experience working with expanding global businesses and teams a plus, and has a working knowledge of more than one language
- Experience working with project management tools (e.g. Airtable, Jira, etc.)
- Experience with A/B Testing and Innovation