Over the last 25 years, we have served 5,500 federal, state, and local government agencies and more than 300 million citizen subscribers power an unmatched Subscriber Network that use our digital solutions to make the world a better place. With comprehensive cloud-based solutions for communications, government website design, meeting and agenda management software, records management, and digital services, Granicus empowers stronger relationships between government and residents across the U.S., U.K., Australia, New Zealand, and Canada. By simplifying interactions with residents, while disseminating critical information, Granicus brings governments closer to the people they serve—driving meaningful change for communities around the globe.
Want to know more? See more of what we do here.
We seek a highly motivated and experienced Program Manager to join Granicus’ Program Management Office. The Program Manager will oversee multiple high-priority programs and projects to support the organization’s strategic goals, including support for M&A integrations of acquired businesses. The Program Manager will develop and maintain program and project plans, coordinate resources, budgets, timelines, and stakeholders, and monitor performance and progress to ensure successful execution of top-priority initiatives.
What your impact will look like:
- Drive progress on high-priority, cross-functional programs, projects, and initiatives
- Provide program and project management support for key initiatives to plan, track, and manage progress on identified strategic initiatives and projects
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders to discuss program status and goals, and solicit feedback and suggestions
- Work across the organization to implement and execute on program and project management best practices
- Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives, methods, and frameworks to create a culture of operational excellence within the organization
- Support change management efforts related to strategic initiatives to ensure sustained achievement of desired outcomes
- Support successful M&A strategy through coordination of end-to-end post-merger integration planning and execution
- Lead process and system discovery, conduct gap analysis, and partner with the Corporate Development & Strategy team, Operational Excellence team, and other functional leaders on overall business and post-merger integration strategy
You will love this job if have or are:
- 5+ years of experience in program management, project management, business analysis, or related field (Past experience with M&A integration and/or SaaS businesses a plus)
- Strong ability to drive results and change in a matrixed environment, lead through influence with senior leaders, and build strong working relationships with colleagues
- Executive presence with the ability to present ideas, make recommendations, provide rationale, and advise senior leaders on program and project strategy
- Ability to work cross functionally with key stakeholders across technical and non-technical teams in a high-paced private equity-backed SaaS business environment
- Demonstrated business acumen with understanding of end-to-end business processes and impact of changes
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, including experience with Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including experience with PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
$80,000 – $100,000 a year