As a Program Manager of Ad Operations (Contract), you will be a critical member of the Creator Sponsorships team. Creator Sponsorships is a new investment space for Twitch with a goal of helping streamers earn more money from their brand partnerships. As we are testing and scaling up new products, you will own end-to-end execution for influencer campaigns. This is a highly cross-functional role with an opportunity to influence product development in a high-growth space. You will be embedded in the Product team and a central contributor to the overall pipeline growth for new products.
This position can be located in Irvine, CA; Seattle, WA; New York, NY; and Salt Lake City, UT.
- Own end-to-end campaign execution for Creator Sponsorships
- Create workback schedules for campaigns
- Coordinate across Customer Success, Influencer Relations, Product Marketing, Product Management and Engineering
- Ensure appropriate quality checkpoints are in place and followed
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and potential product investment opportunities
- Gather voice of customer and deliver product insights
- 5+ years of program management experience
- A proactive orientation and attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for process improvement and cross-functional communications
- Experience with ad operations
- Experience with influencer marketing