The Professional Services team drives the collaboration, definition and execution of strategic GTM programs that underpin corporate strategic imperatives. We’re hiring a Program Manager to take on two mission critical GTM programs.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Program Management, this individual will utilize a programmatic approach to engage with stakeholders across business development, marketing, engineering, sales, etc. Their goal will be to carry the program from ideation through to completion.
This role will require excellent program management skills, including ideation, planning, stakeholder management, communication management, risk/issue management, KPI management, etc. The candidate needs to have experience working in a dynamic work environment working with various levels of leadership across internal functions. The candidate should also have superior organizational skills to manage the program, qualitatively and quantitatively assess progress, and standardize process as appropriate.
- Define, build and execute programs which are critical to corporate GTM strategy
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across business development, marketing, engineering, sales and other functions to drive program definition, ROI analysis, program prioritization, estimation, program plan development, implement and improve applicable processes, etc.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define, manage, track and report program KPIs – both quantitative and qualitative
- Proactively manage outcome of the programs by collaborating with stakeholders to course correct as appropriate, manage risks and issues, communicate with various levels of stakeholders including steering committee
- Implement standard process, methodologies and leverage program management tools; identify and continuously improve the processes and methodologies
- At least 3+ years of experience in program management
- Project Management Institute’s Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification or equivalent industry recognized certification
- Need to be proactive, very well organized and be able to quickly learn nuances
- Prior experience working in a software development environment is a major plus
- Prior experience leading internal strategic programs is a plus
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Zendesk or other automation tools
- Experience with building communities, or community management
- Experience in B2B SMB space; experience with Voice of Customer
- Creation and/or management of Feedback Programs
- Experience in eCommerce or FinTech
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- Remote-first workplace
- 4 day work weeks
- Time away: Flexible PTO, paid holidays + floating holidays and your birthday off
- Equity Early Exercise Program
- Paid parental leave
- Phone, Utilities, and Wellness stipends
- Competitive Pay
- Retirement plans
- Virtual and in-person team & company events