At Aya, we’re obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to high achievement. When you join Aya, you’ll be surrounded by teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will help you grow both personally and professionally.
This role uses data (from Power BI or raw data) and analyzes the data in excel. The bulk of the work in this role is in excel, and then power point presentations are created using the graphs/charts from excel.
- Transform data sets into actionable, client-ready reports.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to determine how best to support their client conversations with high quality data.
- Support the planning and compilation of Quarterly/Monthly data-driven Client Presentations in PowerPoint.
- Independently prepare data and deliver solutions to ad hoc requests.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Accurately analyze Excel data to identify trends and create client facing visuals.
- Scrub and combine multiple data sources.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of relevant analytics experience.
- Hospital and/or staffing analytics preferred.
- The ability to learn new software/technology.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel experience required (Power Pivots, advanced formulas, etc.).
- PowerPoint experience required.
- Excellent time management.
- Thrive in a fast pace, deadline driven environment.
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Generous 401(k) match
- Aya also offers other benefits to those that are eligible and where required by applicable law, including reimbursements and discretionary bonuses
- Aya provides paid sick leave in accordance with all applicable state, federal, and local laws. Aya’s general sick leave policy is that employees accrue one hour of paid sick leave for every 30 hours worked. However, to the extent any provisions of the statement above conflict with any applicable paid sick leave laws, the applicable paid sick leave laws are controlling
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves.
- Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building activities are always on the horizon — plus, you get a special treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited DTO — we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered daily
Compensation: Aya reasonably anticipates the pay scale for this position to be $36.06 to $45.67 hourly, which equates to $75,000 to $95,000 annually.