Seesaw is looking for an exceptional educator who is ready to use their experience, knowledge and skills to facilitate, and in some cases customize, interactive, impactful Seesaw product training and professional development opportunities for our customers.
- Deliver onsite and virtual professional development and training to support the effective use of Seesaw. Customize sessions as needed based on district requirements with support from the team.
- Maintain training and accounts notes, and documentation in Salesforce.
- Work with customers, Customer Success Managers, and internal team members to understand customer’s professional development needs and guide them towards a session that meets those needs.
- Create asynchronous training resources in partnership with Marketing and internal teams, as needed. This could include collaborating on the creation of videos, written and visual materials for on-demand courses, presentation materials, one-pagers, etc..
- Continuously deepen your knowledge of Seesaw to ensure you are a foremost expert on the successful use of Seesaw.
- Address any customer issues that arise with speed and urgency, marshaling resources across the team and company, as needed.
- 3+ years of elementary teaching experience
- Prior experience with in-district coaching and/or delivering professional development a plus
- Knowledge of Seesaw and/or use of Seesaw in the classroom strongly preferred
- Fluent in Spanish a plus
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Highly organized, flexible, able to think critically, and a quick learner
- Positive, upbeat, proactive, and professional attitude. Collaborative teammate who is values-driven and supportive
- Tech-savvy with an eye for graphic design
- Flexible travel schedule – role could include as much as 25 – 50% travel, especially in peak season
- Willing to work flexible schedule when customer demands require it (evening, early morning, as needed)
- Comfortable with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
Compensation & Benefits:
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry. Salary is just one part of our total compensation package that includes equity, perks & benefits, and development opportunities at Seesaw. Individual pay decisions are based on several factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, geography, and balancing internal equity relative to other Seesawers. It is our expectation that the majority of candidates who are offered roles at Seesaw will land well within our salary ranges based on these factors.
The hiring salary range for this position is: $50,400 – $66,500. This is an Exempt position.