Professional Development Implementation Success Specialists are versatile team members with the skills to contribute in a variety of roles.
Candidates hired to support nationally may be assigned a blend of tasks that include both PD workshop facilitation and coaching services. Volume of PD vs coaching will vary based on the demands of the market and organizational priorities.
Candidates hired to support high volume coaching within a specific local region may have a blend of responsibilities that is more heavily weighted toward coaching during the school year.
The PD Implementation Success Specialist will:
- Develop and maintain expertise in the Eureka Math PD and Coaching catalog in order to:
- provide up to an estimated 85-95 days per year of on-site support (coaching) to assigned schools
- complete additional PD assignments outside of coaching region as time permits
- Additional responsibilities may include the development and revision of coaching offerings and resources, growing knowledge in pedagogy and curriculum design, attendance at national and state conferences, and collaboration with Account Sales Managers to provide coaching specific support to the sales team.
Required Education and Experience
- 3+ years of experience teaching in or coaching teachers in a school or district using Eureka Math (or EngageNY) or another standards-based math curriculum.
- At least 1 year of experience delivering professional development at a school, district, state, or national level.
- Experience delivering successful, high-quality professional development, coaching or mentoring in a school.
- Bachelor’s degree in education, mathematics, or a related field.
- Commitment to lifelong learning.
- 4+ years of experience teaching in or coaching teachers in a school or district using Eureka Math (or EngageNY) or another standards-based math curriculum.
- 2+ years of experience delivering professional development at a school, district, state, or national level.
- Proven ability to form relationships with schools and craft a comprehensive professional learning plan for teachers and/or school leaders.
- Experience with virtual platforms such as Zoom or WebEx.
- This is an ongoing opening that we hire for frequently. Our needs change from month to month; based on business needs, location, ability to travel, and your background will play a role in the evaluation process. As a result, it may be weeks or, in some cases, months before formal next steps. Please view this application as an invitation to apply to be part of our community of people who we may reach out to when we have a need that fits your specific profile.
- Full time
Resume and cover letter are required. Incomplete applications are not considered. Applicants should provide explicit information describing experience:
- Teaching, coaching, or supervising implementations of Eureka Math/Engage NY or another high-quality PK-12 math curriculum
- Delivering professional development at school, district, state, or national level.
New employees will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination, subject to potential accommodation as required by law or otherwise permitted by the Company.
The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for the role. For residents of the State of Colorado the expected salary range for this position is $63,353.99 – $74,440.94. This range may vary above and below the expected amounts in the State of Colorado. In addition to the Company’s benefit offerings, the position may be eligible for additional annual incentives at the Company’s discretion. Any offered salary and other incentives are based on market data, applicant skills and relevant experience, degrees, certifications and internal equity considerations.