As a Product Specialist, you will join a rapidly growing team that serves as the nexus for Rockerbox Platform activity and the translation layer between Engineering and our clients.
You will be responsible for technical setup of clients on Rockerbox’s marketing attribution platform and the direct feedback loop into Product and Engineering, helping identify and prioritize features to make the Rockerbox platform as easy to use as possible.
You’ll be on the front lines in ensuring clients are technically set up on Rockerbox to be successful. Everything from pixel QA to structuring of marketing and conversion data to discrepancy analysis
You’ll get to expand your technical and analytical skill sets while working in a fast paced environment with high exposure where there’s no limit on what you’ll get to learn and work on.
On a typical day, you can expect to:
- Own technical implementation for new clients:
- Define and set up their Rockerbox instance based on their goals & priority use cases
- QA on-site pixels or webhooks to ensure accurate tracking of conversion data
- Oversee new vendor launch as existing clients expand their marketing mix
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies across conversions, revenue,
- Identify product bugs and scope back to Product and Engineering
Who you are:
You are technically or analytically inclined and get excited by unwieldy issues, loving to investigate until driven to a resolution. You’re constantly asking questions and have a burning desire to understand how everything around you works.
You’re comfortable operating in ambiguity but still want to create structure as you go, identifying opportunities to standardize and automate repeatable tasks.
Prior work in ad ops or SaaS implementation or technical support will allow you to hit the ground running. People with a variety of backgrounds can excel in this role — above all, you are curious, enjoy learning, and you are eager to solve problems.
Our ideal candidate will bring:
- 1-4 years experience in a technical support, implementation, ad ops, or other technical role in marketing tech, advertising tech, or SaaS
- Strong experience in either excel Python, SQL, or, R
- Committed desire to automate — you hate doing repetitive tasks, and automate anytime there’s an opportunity to do so
- Detail-oriented with the ability to juggle multiple issues and projects at once
- Strong work ethic and sense of humor