Q2 Software is seeking a Product Owner focused on building and delivering superior solutions for segmentation and marketing tools inside our Digital Banking Platform. Q2’s mission is to build strong and diverse communities by strengthening their financial institutions, often partnering with FinTechs and startups who want to bring change and innovation to the financial world. Working within the Digital Banking Platform Data Team and working closely with the broader Product Management group, as the Senior Product Owner you will be responsible for executing against the roadmap and strategic vision of our current and future segmentation and marketing products and solutions.
You are likely an accomplished technologist with a high capacity for building new digital software and solutions. You offer deep experience in driving requirements and the development of systems to be used by a variety of people. In the product owner role, you will be the product expert and should understand the product at a 360-degree level to ensure proper expectations are set with stakeholders and development teams.
You are a bridge between product stakeholders and your scrum team, working closely with Product Management to understand and execute the product strategy. You take delight in ensuring your product backlog enables your team to execute the product roadmap in a predictable manner, as well as respond efficiently and effectively to other customer and business needs.
In addition, you take a client-centric approach to your role and have demonstrated results-driving rapid modifications and initial concepts to new and existing products. You will continually work with, build, and influence cross-departmental workgroups with your outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Represent product stakeholders and customers in the design and definition of your products and user stories
- Act as liaison for your products between multiple departments, including design, development, sales, and implementations
- Work in a leadership role to champion end-user experience within products under your ownership
- Operate in an agile environment to manage the product backlog, assist in triage, define new product requirements, orchestrate the creation of product specifications, scope bug fixes, and communicate feature updates on an ongoing basis
- Deliver product acceptance criteria for your development organization to ensure the highest quality and best customer experience
- Identify cross-functional dependencies and coordinate with other teams to prioritize and schedule your backlog accordingly
- Collaborate with the Product Management team to understand the strategy and roadmap in order to formulate and execute against release plans
- Work with the Release Management team to develop and deliver release documentation and training materials for internal groups on key functional aspects of products under your ownership
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Typically requires a B.S. or B.A in Business, Marketing, Psychology, Engineering, Communications or related field
- Minimum 2 years in product management; financial services or e-commerce is preferred or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience acceptable
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Strong teamwork, organization, and problem resolution skills
- Strong training and presentation skills
- Experience working in an agile software development environment
- Self-starter with proven ability to deliver results with minimal assistance
- Excel at data analysis skills
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Audience Manager, product experience a big plus