The Product Owner will take responsibility for executing the product roadmap, working closely with our talented Engineering team to evolve the platform based on customer feedback and market needs.
We want someone who’s passionate about Agile and has a proven track record of bringing products and features to market. Reporting directly to the VP of Product, you will transform ideas into detailed user stories and specifications. Additionally, we need a great communicator who can work equally well with the Engineering and the customer account teams to successfully drive our leading-edge solution forward.
• Collaborate closely with Engineering, Product Management, QA, and other stakeholders to turn product features into prioritized work for your team.
• Manage the delivery of customer and business value by owning the team’s backlog: you will define and prioritize stories, establish acceptance criteria, identify cross-dependencies, and always keep your backlogs updated.
• Create and write detailed story requirements and product specifications.
• Seek out opportunities to connect the team with end users and stakeholders to enhance their understanding of and empathy for our customers.
• Review your teams’ deliverables and attend daily stand-ups, sprint/product demonstrations, and user acceptance tests.
• Collaborate with Product Management, Marketing, and Customer Success to define and plan releases.
• Provide input and feedback to Product Management on the product roadmap and overall product vision.
• Own gathering metrics and measurement for the features released through your backlog, and you will use them to inform future direction.
• Proven record of bringing innovative, usable, and great-looking products to market
• 2+ years of experience as Product Owner in a SaaS environment
• Expert in SCRUM and Kanban
• Ability to understand complex ideas and problem statements, break them down into smaller, sequentially planned increments of value, while understanding the larger product and engineering inter-dependencies to build and deliver the right solutions.
• Must be an expert leveraging Jira and accompanying tools to manage an agile software development process
• Is self-motivated and capable of working effectively without direct oversight
• Can manage multiple development tracks simultaneously and meet key deadlines
• We have a distributed engineering and product team so you must be adept at working with remote teams with strong communication skills
• Ability to constantly juggle multiple projects and priorities
• Ability to learn quickly and hit the ground running
• Video product/production experience
• Familiar with social media strategies and platforms