As our first Product Operations hire at Clearbit, you’ll join a growing product team to help shape Clearbit’s products and connect our product development and customer-facing teams. You’ll work closely with our Chief Product Officer to build and run cross-functional processes that drive successful product launches and collect customer feedback. You’ll also drive internal product analytics to help the team make the best decisions possible.
As our first hire, you’ll be able to establish and define the function at Clearbit for the future. This is a highly collaborative and cross-functional IC role that has the ability to transform how we build and bring products to market at Clearbit.
At Clearbit, we help our customers build unstoppable growth engines. Our products enable businesses to understand their customers, generate demand, act on intent, and increase conversions all the way down the funnel. Today, Clearbit powers more than 1,500 B2B companies including Asana, Segment, and Atlasssian.
It’s an exciting time to join Clearbit. We’re a rapidly growing SaaS company full of can-do people who care about craft, collaboration, and our customers.
What you’ll do
- Build out the cross-functional processes that will allow us to scale and deliver more value to customers, faster.
- Run analysis and drive KPIs that enable us to make the best product decisions possible.
- Plan, coordinate, and drive priority user betas and launches, in partnership with product, product marketing, and GTM teams.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure customer-facing teams are ready with the information and processes required to support new products.
- Work with user-facing teams (and in some cases with users directly) to collect, quantify & communicate product-related challenges to be considered by product and engineering in future development.
You may be a fit if
- You have strong project/program management experience. You have a track record of leading and proactively managing end-to-end execution of projects/programs.
- You’re comfortable in ambiguity and have a strong sense of first-principle problem solving.
- You have excellent communication skills. You’re as comfortable writing for and talking to customers as you are talking to leadership, design, engineering. You know your audiences, what’s important to them, and can tailor the message so it’s concise and clear.
- Your attention-to-detail is top notch. You’re quick to catch pitfalls and potential issues, and aren’t afraid to ask why or communicate your understanding of a situation. You ensure everyone is aligned and understands what matters and why
- You’re capable of juggling multiple priorities, and keeping several project simultaneously on track.
- You have the experience. You have 4+ years of experience in product operations, project/program management, consulting, or an operational role that worked closely with product and engineering teams.
- You have excellent analytical ability and familiarity with SQL.