Guild is hiring an Associate, Product Operations for Guild’s Learning Marketplace Partnerships team, supporting partner product delivery, data quality, and internal operations for academic partners. In this role, you’ll enable Guild’s Learning Marketplace to best serve hundreds of thousands of students as we scale our technology products in 2023 and beyond.
As an Associate, Product Operations you will:
- Handle the QA and analysis of data between our academic partners and Guild systems to ensure accuracy and support downstream teams and systems.
- Partner closely with the Academic Product and Engineering teams helping to prioritize feature additions, modifications and bug fixes.
- Lead product training and onboarding for new academic partners and end users.
- Deliver responsive, high quality support for users of the product and internal partners, coordinating resolution of bugs and data issues.
- Lead operational delivery, including working with data quality to identify and diligence issues, identifying and defining where operational processes are needed to supplement the technology, and piloting operations solutions to serve as prototypes for future product enhancements.
- Scope, prioritize and execute work to drive operational excellence, setting us up for our next chapter of scaled growth.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Relevant experience in similar or related roles, preferably in dynamic cross-functional organizations where high-touch, long-term relationships were crucial to the business’ success
- A high attention to detail; ability to lead high-level process planning and execution down to the small details
- Existing experience with, or a passion for, learning how technology, operations and partnerships should partner together to deliver outcomes
- Ability to review and analyze customer data to increase partner satisfaction and expedite downstream processes
- A structured, analytical systems approach to product and data
- Existing experience working with large datasets in Excel/Google Sheets and familiarity with SQL
- Excitement to learn how to develop strong relationships, inspire confidence, and communicate effectively while under pressure – balancing confidence, humility, and diplomacy
- An understanding of the issues Guild’s students face and the ways in which Guild and our learning partners can address them to improve student outcomes
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $60,000 – $78,750 as well as company stock options.