We have an amazing opportunity for a detail-oriented, curious, and passionate Product Operations Analyst to join our team and operate at the intersection of technology, finance, and renewable energy. As a Product Operations Analyst at Wunder, you’ll become an expert user of our internal software – Astra. Astra is highly configurable and sits at the heart of most of Wunder’s executional processes – your job will be to make sure that it is appropriately configured and being effectively utilized by all users (your Wunder colleagues). You’ll work directly with Product Managers to identify user pain points and inefficiencies in user workflows. Your daily activities will be dynamic – from updating spreadsheet models to testing new features to running user workshops to managing the ticket backlog, you will see it all. This role will have a steep learning curve, as you will be expected to acquire deep domain expertise in both the intricacies of the software system and of Wunder’s solar business. It also requires creativity, patience, analytical savviness, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you’re looking to build the next iPhone app for teenagers or the next SaaS product for agencies this role isn’t for you. But if you obsess about your users (at Wunder, they’re often your teammates), are passionate about solving complex problems on a daily basis, and want to fight climate change, then this is the role for you.
- A Strong Foundation – You have 0-2 years of experience working in the software industry and have seen a Product team in action. You know what it takes to understand the complexities of a product and are ready and willing to take the time to understand how everything works.
- You Know That Patience is a Virtue – You are ready to embark on a steep journey to become Wunder’s resident Astra expert. You’ll get deeply involved with how the product works and how your users are using it. You may even serve rotations on different business teams to get first-hand exposure to their problems. You know the journey might be lengthy, but you’ve brought determination, excitement, and many snacks along to make this happen. You are poised to own All Things User and know what it takes to get there. You are naturally curious and can’t rest until you understand the “why” behind every detail of the business.
- Workflows Are Your Jam – You are someone who is always seeing how things could be done better. You love breaking apart complex problems and finding patterns and simple solutions. You are resourceful and can figure out how to make something happen with the tools you have on hand. You have experience working in spreadsheets and digging into complex data models but you also love sitting down with people 1:1 and explaining new concepts or hashing out problems together.
- You’re Traditionally Untraditional – You’re looking for a non-traditional path into the world of Product. Rather than owning a tiny corner of the product, you’ll be the go-to expert user who can help Wunder’s Product Managers understand the problems they are trying to solve as well as help users understand how to use existing features. You’ll also be in charge of fixing any problems in the system that don’t require new software development – this means keeping key aspects of the system’s configuration up to date.
- No Ego – No job is too small, and you’re excited about rolling up your sleeves, working alongside functional teams, and personally “turning the crank to figure out how to build the engine.” You firmly believe that to build the right solution you have to be intimately familiar with the problem space.
- You Have a Team Ethos – You thrive in a creative, inventive, fast-paced rapid-growth environment, with people who are passionate about their work and mission. You’re not just excited to work cross-functionally, you crave it.
- You’re Flexible, a Quick Responder – The problem we’re trying to solve as an organization is dynamic and each day brings fresh and exciting challenges. You can react quickly and efficiently when called upon to change or pivot.
- You Believe That No Problem is Too Hard – In an industry where people are constantly stuck, we find ways to get it done. You know how to articulate and roll out solutions, recognizing there are many solutions to the same problem. You find new and effective ways to streamline and create processes to increase efficiency.
Some Benefits To Look Forward To
Wunder provides one of the only tangible opportunities to truly save the planet – and that’s hard work! Your job impacts nearly every facet of your life, so we provide an extensive compensation and benefits package to ensure Wunder has a positive impact on your life, both personally and professionally.
SALARY & EQUITY
The minimum base salary for this role starts at $65,000 per year, plus equity in the form of stock options.