The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing go-to-market plans for Agiloft products and services.
- Create compelling go-to-market materials such as web content, product presentations, datasheets, white papers, contributed articles
- Work with the marketing team to develop appropriate content for each stage of the sales cycle across all channels
- Manage product launches and new software releases
- Lead competitive analysis and share competitive learnings with marketing, sales, product management, and customer success teams.
- Serve as primary Agiloft evangelist by presenting at industry conferences, customer meetings, and other internal and external events
- Work with SDRs and sales teams on product positioning and messaging including sales training on products, competitive positioning, scripts, and cheat sheets
- Develop customers insight through customer and prospect interviews and quantitative surveys
- Define market opportunity and inform product roadmap by analyzing competitors and working with customer success, sales, engineering, and product teams
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Minimum of two years Product Marketing experience
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of the contract management, legal tech, procurement, or sales operations marketplaces
- Demonstrable ability to develop content such as white papers, product presentations, etc.
- Experience managing product positioning and competitive analysis
- Experienced in launching products
- Experience collaborating effectively across functions like sales and product management to achieve results
- Experience delivering compelling product marketing results and product revenue growth
- Experience managing and developing new product marketing programs with clear data-driven results
- Demonstrated success in driving successful customer engagement leading to customer advocacy
- Experience working with demand generation to deliver high converting programs