Hello. Biteable here. We’re always looking for great talent around the world and would love to hear from you. Please submit your application, and we’d love to stay in touch and reach out if there’s a good fit. Thanks for your interest in Biteable!
A little about Biteable
Biteable is an online video tool that puts the power of making a video in your hands. We enable you to create a video from scratch using our broad library of animations and footage.
Since launching in 2014, the goal has been to make top-quality videos possible for everyone with a tool that’s sublimely simple. We have created a community of over 7 million users, rendered more than 12 million videos, and raised $10 million in venture capital.
At Biteable we’re committed to the happiness of our employees. We love it when everyone feels supported, and we doubly love it when everyone feels empowered to create.
The Biteable team is scattered around the globe from Denver to Salt Lake City to Sydney and lots of places in between. Our diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are the glue that binds us. We treat each other like adults, and we set our own schedules. We also recognize that families (and pets) are part of our daily lives, and we like that they often turn up on our video calls. We are informal, structurally flat, and fun to work with.
Biteable is a bit of a rarity in that everyone genuinely cares about each other. When asked, they use words like these to describe their colleagues: rigorous, respectful, open, supportive, honest, and egoless.
The Product Marketing Manager role will be responsible for managing the release and marketing of new features and content for both existing and potential new users. The ideal candidate should have a background in marketing or product management with a passion for creating engaging online content and a genuine interest in the best user experience.
Product innovation is the heart of everything we do at Biteable. Our team is small, but our impact is large. We’re engineers, designers, and marketers whose sole purpose is to create great products for our users. As a Product Marketing Specialist, you would be working with the engineering and design team to develop messaging and content to market new features and content for Biteable.
You will work closely with the heads of teams to define and carry out our product feature go-to-market strategy.
All about you:
- 3+ years of product marketing experience
- Experience either inside or working with pricing and/or monetization teams to structure pricing
- You have experience with both marketing and product management
- You’re able to take on a wide range of marketing projects
- You have fantastic communication skills
- You’re familiar with communicating project management timelines as they relate to feature development with both technical and non-technical teams
- You have worked with a SaaS on a product led growth team
- You have launched new products or features to market
- You thrive working in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
All about the role. You will:
- Help position new product features and releases.
- Execute product launch strategy with a cross-functional team; develop objectives and success metrics for the introduction of new offerings. This includes building feature level positioning and competitive landscapes, preparing internal teams, and driving launch activities.
- Develop compelling product positioning and messaging informed by user research, market insights, and product expertise.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and create compelling narratives around new product features and their potential impact in the news cycle.
- Lead the creation of compelling content in webinars, presentations and email campaigns.