About the position
We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
Greenhouse is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team!
We’re on the search for a marketer who can help position Greenhouse as the best-in-class talent software on the market. Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, you’ll work cross-functionally with the Sales, Product, Customer Success and Marketing departments to develop the positioning, messaging and go-to-market strategies for Greenhouse’s products and services. This role will specifically focus on the GTM strategy and execution of product launches, as well as bringing partner integrations to market. Your day-to-day will focus on translating our product story throughout the organization and to the market with the end goal of enabling Greenhouse to achieve its revenue and market leadership goals.
We’re looking for a growth-minded problem solver who’s adaptable and has the ability to communicate across audiences of all kinds. If this resonates with you, let’s chat!
Who will love this job
- A collaborator – you love to drive cross-functional projects and promote effective workflows between teams
- A self-starter – you’re comfortable quickly switching context and highly productive in an agile environment
- An empathetic communicator – you know how to connect and communicate with very different audiences
- A multi-tasker – you manage multiple priorities and moving parts without missing deadlines
- A problem solver – you leverage resources and implement ideas in new ways to find solution
What you’ll do
- Develop product positioning, messaging and go-to-market strategies for new and existing products by understanding competitive drivers, market trends, and the needs of Greenhouse’s customers.
- Package new features into quarterly releases that include documentation and training and execute product launches across our Product, Customer Success and Sales teams, as well as the greater Marketing team.
- Drive higher conversion rates through sales enablement programs, developing training materials and product collateral to support the Sales team’s pipeline.
- Partner with our Product team to establish a continuous feedback loop and provide the “voice of the customer” during feature development.
You should have
- 2-4 product marketing experience
- B2B / SaaS marketing experience
- Ability to position a product effectively
- Ability to drive cross-functional projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience within HR / Recruiting industry, a plus