Coalesce is looking for a Product Marketing Data Analyst to help develop product content, videos, & evangelize our cloud data transformation SaaS platform.
Since founding Coalesce, our mission has remained the same: to improve the lives of data professionals by helping them transform data as efficiently as possible. We aim to bring an end to the days of arduous manual coding and inflexible GUIs by providing a best of both worlds solution. Data transformations are at the very heart of the data analytics lifecycle and we believe that this long-neglected area finally deserved a modern day transformation, no pun intended. We can’t achieve our lofty goals without you, our new Product Marketing Analyst, so please apply today and let’s get started!
Salary Range: $95,000-190,000 + equity and benefits. All final pay rates will be determined by the candidate’s specific education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
- Product Videos & Multimedia Content: Develop product-related content & stories including videos, articles, how tos, web pages & emails.
- Evangelism & Product Wizardry: Demo to & educate people on data transformation innovations & best practices including presenting at in-person & virtual events.
- Community Development: Build and engage our community of data experts (industry, customers, partners, etc) across various programs and channels.
- Social Media Management: Develop our engagement strategy and content for various social platforms including LinkedIn,Twitter, and others.
- Product Adoption & Engagement: Analyze and optimize our product messaging, trial, self-serve training, and new user & customer onboarding experiences.
- Deep experience with analytics is a must. SQL, ETL, data transformation and data warehousing experience would be a strong plus
- Strong videography, writing & editing skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience working with social media and driving community engagement
- Strong desire to work in Marketing and be part of a movement that is changing the data industry, and having fun while doing it
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Take-what-you-need PTO policy (with minimums enforced)
- Bi-annual company meet-ups (Maui, Sedona, and Lisbon were our most recent trips)
- Upward mobility