We are looking for a Product Manager to join our rapidly growing team. Identity is at the crux of all end user experiences at Paxos. In this role, you will define the product roadmap and drive execution for our onboarding platform as well as have the opportunity to enhance our current product experiences and create new opportunities on our platform. As this team supports multiple Paxos business lines, this is a fantastic opportunity to build solutions for best-in-class onboarding and identity products that will be a competitive advantage for Paxos, while gaining broad exposure to crypto products and regulatory capabilities necessary to support these products at scale.
As a Product Manager on the team, you’ll get to:
- Own the strategy, planning and execution for onboarding platform including identity verification, screening, due diligence, risk assessment and mitigation controls across a variety of customer use cases.
- Mobilize a dedicated engineering squad and cross-functional teams to execute on the product roadmap needed to achieve our Regulatory Platform product strategy.
- Work with customers and stakeholders across Engineering, Growth, Compliance, Legal and Operations to craft a clear, compelling and differentiated product roadmap for our onboarding and identities product capabilities.
- Engage regularly with existing and prospective stakeholders to collect feedback through all phases of the product life cycle.
- Lean on your leadership and communication skills to drive action across technical, commercial and regulatory stakeholders.
- Immerse yourself in blockchain technology, cryptocurrency for enterprises and investors, our regulation-first approach, and more!
Your experience should include:
- 4+ years shipping products at a high-growth technology company, ideally at a B2B software company.
- Demonstrated success getting buy-in from leadership teams on your product vision in written and verbal communication forums.
- A demonstrated ability to make effective product prioritization decisions with imperfect information.
- Demonstrated success partnering with both internal and external teams to collect and synthesize product feedback at all phases of the product life cycle.
- Deep partnership with engineering teams on highly technical platform problems.