As a product manager on our Card Issuing team, you’ll spearhead the development of customer-facing features, APIs, and infrastructure that allows our customers to launch card programs with amazing cardholder experiences. You will define the strategy for our “spend” functionality, playing a crucial role in aligning this with Moov’s overarching vision.
Working alongside our passionate team of builders, you’ll solve complex technical challenges to provide unparalleled end-user payment experiences. We’re looking for a candidate who is as enthusiastic about the intricate flow of funds as they are about crafting a beautiful product UX and API design. Your passion for both the technical and creative sides of product management will be instrumental in driving Moov’s mission forward.
- Deeply understand customer needs by engaging with customers, sales teams, and market feedback.
- Define and execute the strategy and roadmap for Issuing product adoption.
- Guide your development team and coordinate with teams across the organization to actualize the product strategy.
- Stay informed about market alternatives to our platform to validate our direction or initiate changes as needed.
- 4+ years of Product Management experience, especially in technical areas like platforms or payments.
- Deep customer empathy and product sense.
- Solid technical and analytical understanding, with a strong interest in APIs and emergent technologies.
- Experience with card processing or card issuing is a big plus, but not a must-have.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills, with a demonstrated ability to coordinate efforts across multiple teams.
- A history of setting, prioritizing, and achieving product goals, and turning complex ideas into clear, actionable plans.
- An imaginative and curious approach to product development, with a strong drive to succeed.
- Benefits include:
- Competitive base salary + employee stock options w/early exercise opportunity
- 100% remote. We make remote-work work.
- We match what you contribute to your 401(k) up to 5% of your salary
- Generous parental leave
- Medical Ins: Health Savings Account (HSA) option w/employer contribution
- EAP and other wellness resources
- Unlimited PTO + generous paid holiday schedule
- Learning stipend and a culture that encourages and promotes professional growth and development
- Home office stipend
- Culture of people helping people who give first, celebrate wins together and embrace autonomy, transparency, and trust
- The opportunity to join an experienced and ambitious team passionate about solving customers’ needs and who love what they do
- Partner with a community of 3000+ developers around the world, helping them focus on possibilities vs payments
- Employee referral incentive
Salary range: The annual salary range for this position is $160k to $196k. This range may reflect multiple job levels at Moov and will be refined throughout the interview process based on variables such as the candidate’s experience, geographical area, and other key factors.