As a Product Manager at Tanium, you will be responsible for the success of key areas of Tanium’s fast growing cloud service. In this role, you will be tightly involved with engineering, product, sales, marketing, and technical account managers to ensure smooth design, development, and maintenance of Tanium’s products and services.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with other Product Managers across the organization to define the strategic short- and long-term technical roadmap of products and identify new opportunities.
- Work closely with development, user experience, quality assurance, and technical documentation teams to deliver on agreed-upon roadmap.
- Document technical specifications, use cases, requirements, user interface mockups and business logic.
- Partner with internal teams on development of appropriate materials to ensure successful enablement and training on new features and updates. Work remotely with a globally distributed cross-functional team as part of the agile development process.
We’re looking for someone with
- BA required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the software industry.
- Experience working on a cloud service including concepts such as service level objectives (SLOs) and using product telemetry to measure service health and usage.
- Technology background, preferably with security, systems management, IT asset or operations management products.
- Basic understanding of software programming and API usage.
- Align with the Tanium values: we win as a team, we do the right thing, and we are unstoppable.
- Strong organizational, written communication, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Intuition and empathy for the customer: we solve problems that align with Tanium’s platform and present opportunities for rapid growth.
- Grit; ability to deal with and overcome challenges and ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Do-what-it-takes approach; willingness to get your hands dirty.
- Entrepreneurial spirit who is never satisfied w/ 2nd place.