The Banking Core team’s mission is to make Cash App the best place to deposit your money. Millions of people across the US use Cash App as their primary bank account and deposit their paychecks and everyday money to Cash App.
- Work with a full stack team (engineers, designers, researchers, data scientists, operations, customer support) to deliver experiences that drive adoption of Cash App as a primary banking platform
- Create & execute on strategy to help customers pay their most important bills from Cash App, including rent, utilities, and loans
- Continue accelerating banking inflows to Cash App, including through direct deposit, paper money deposit, check deposit
- Work with different product teams to weave banking experiences into the broader Cash App ecosystem
Like us, you’ll be deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for users and passionate about shaping the future of Cash App.
- 5+ years of product management or related experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally with global teams
- Able to drive A/B testing, and familiar with analytics/testing tools
- Comfort with ambiguity coupled with the ability to independently solve problems without well-defined direction
- Basic SQL required
- Experience working in a high growth consumer business, whether FinTech or other
- Experience leading and working with geographically dispersed teams
Block takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into one of four zones based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.
Zone A: USD $167,300 – USD $204,500
Zone B: USD $158,900 – USD $194,300
Zone C: USD $150,600 – USD $184,000
Zone D: USD $142,200 – USD $173,800