We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our small but growing product team, to manage the OYNB Challenge product. This is an exciting opportunity to grow this product and scale it to market, enabling you to shape up the key offerings along with building the Challenge roadmap. The role plays an integral part within the company.
- You’ll be excited by the opportunity to develop the OYNB Challenge web app and deliver on our ambitious plans for growth over the next 12 months
- You must be an experienced web and mobile product manager who is obsessed about the customer, the needs and the customer experience, with a good commercial head that can help build the product to meet business needs and deliver on our long-term strategy
- You’ll be able to work autonomously and take responsibility for the Challenge product
- You’ll be able lead and influence a squad, forming an innovative and collaborative team who takes on board many points of view, working towards achieving a common goal
- You’ll think tactically and strategically, which is reflected in your ability to prioritise
- You’re resolutely customer centric – fully understanding needs, problems, and opportunities based on research, testing, data obsessed
- You’ll be the product evangelist leading the Challenges squad, and communicate progress and challenges within the team, across the business and to stakeholders
Ideally, you’ll benefit from having a strong understanding or passion for health and wellness, the psychology of behaviour change and work with a desire to build products that customers love.
The skills you will have:
- Leadership skills, with an ability to motivate and inspire the squad and other key stakeholders to a unified direction and vision
- Tactical and strategic thinking – identifying tactical opportunities and issues, formulating hypotheses, rapidly testing, prioritising, delivering and iterating solutions to create a best in class product, whilst keeping an eye on the future and create the product to align with company strategy and market changes
- Leading development throughout a product lifecycle, setting, prioritising and evaluating work generated by the team to maximise the value of the product being created
- Work collaboratively with the team to determine ideas, features, scope and roadmap, taking into account market and technology trends and business and customer requirements
- You’ll measure product performance, defining reporting requirements and analytics as well as value and make adjustments to product roadmaps and plans where necessary
- Mitigate barriers and make trade-offs to enable successful delivery of the product roadmap
- You’ll manage a product backlog, maintaining it to align with customer needs, business objectives and profitability
- Proficient in research and analysis – you’ll work with the product designers to formulate and conduct a wide range of customer research, face to face, groups, surveys, user testing, competitor analysis etc
- Data informed, rather than purely data driven – data informs many product decisions, but can you spot opportunities to alter patterns and improve behaviour?
- Provide regular updates to management and stakeholders on product development
- Excellent communication is key and you’ll possess good active listening skills; listening to the team members as well as the customer.
And why would you want to work with us?
- The flexibility of working remotely.
- Working on a product from the ground up.
- Full holiday allowance (25 days + English bank holidays).
- Highly competitive salary
- Pension (3% contribution from the company)
- The best equipment and software to go about executing your day-to-day work