Narvar is growing! We are hiring a strong Product Manager who has proven experience in building best-in-class products.
As a member of the Narvar product organization you will play a critical role in defining and executing the product vision for Narvar’s flagship products. We’re looking for someone that is self-directed with a keen product design sense to build best-in-class products. You will be an integral part of a team that is helping drive the next wave of Narvar’s growth.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to define and prioritize the roadmap for your product(s)
- Use customer & market research, user feedback, customer usage and competitive analysis to identify new product opportunities and enhancements
- Specify, prioritize and communicate product specs using user stories, business rules, flows, interaction design guidance and use cases
- Identify immediate and/or upcoming client needs and work with the team to develop a product feature plan that addresses them
- Develop strong relationships with Engineering and Design to create world class experiences for our clients’ brands
- Collaborate with other product managers to ensure consistency and compatibility across all Narvar products
- Define and analyze key product feature metrics and understand how to optimize features post-launch
- Interface with customers to gather requirements or explain product features
What we’re looking for?
- 3+ years of software product management working in startup environments and/or on a commerce product
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- An action-oriented, entrepreneurial mindset with exceptional organization skills with natural ability to make things happen around you
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to conceptualize, manage and prioritize multiple projects for stakeholders
- Familiarity with retail and/or logistics is MUST
- Technical background