Remesh is looking for a Product Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be working to lead efforts to evolve our product into a true enterprise SaaS platform. You’ll be working to deliver best in class qualitative market research insights at quantitative scale to our global customer base. As part of a cross-functional team of designers and developers, you’ll uncover user problems, define and build solutions, and measure their impact. You and your team will be given an objective and the tools, guidance, and autonomy to meet it. It will be your job to understand the user needs and business goals and work with the team to create the products that meet both.
In this role, a deep love of the user as well as practicality are key, as you will need to quickly formulate an approach and prioritize relevant features. Perfection is not the goal; rather, our focus is on swift iterations and learning from those iterations to refine and improve the product.
We’re looking for you to think ahead and push the envelope of what you know. This curiosity is vital to the exploration process to inspire yourself as well as your teammates. You’ll have an excellent understanding of research and analytics and effectively and efficiently use data to make decisions.
Our company is grounded in the mission to help us understand one another, and we build both our product and our culture around this. As a group we are motivated by creating products that have an altruistic bent. We are passionate about our work and unafraid of dissenting while treating each other with respect. We expect you to have similar qualities.
- Applying research and analytics to best understand the market needs
- Applying the principles and processes of Agile Product Management (design thinking, user story writing, iterative releases, collaborative sprints)
- Using Lean principles and processes (assumptions mapping, hypothesis creation and testing, rapid learn > build > measure cycles) in the highly uncertain environment of an early stage startup
- Listening and collaborating with others
- Leading a team of high performing employees
- Figuring out the right thing to do for the user and the business and ensuring that it gets done quickly and to a high standard
- A self-starter attitude
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3 years of experience as an agile Product Manager
- Experience with Enterprise SaaS products
- Ability to analyze data from Pendo, Google Analytics, SQL
- Strong active listening, collaboration, and trust building skills
- 3 years of start-up experience
- Knowledge of the current state of artificial intelligence, particularly NLP & ML
The Benefits of Working with Remesh:
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- 401K plan
- Work-from-anywhere in the US!