We are hiring a product designer to work alongside our product design team. We are on an exciting journey of building our first climate solution and are in need of a product designer to work on our EarthScan product. It is an exciting opportunity to join a talented product design team.
- Collaborating with senior designers working on a feature, module designs and visualisations.
- Building high-fidelity designs for the product.
- Participate in ongoing design reviews and iterations during the sprint
- Use behavioural and research data to support designs, substantiating work with quantitative, behavioural data, customer feedback and usability findings
- Run and facilitate usability tests and design workshops
- Help designer to maintain and develop design systems
- Strong UI skills
- A portfolio featuring examples of product design work and thinking
- A broad design skillset with strong skills in user experience and user interface design.
- Ability to create pixel-perfect designs and detailed specifications for components, patterns, interactions and behaviours
- Experience with and passion for modular design, systems and technology
- Experience working across web, mobile web and native environments
- Ability to articulate design decisions and the value of design systems to our internal and external stakeholders
- Be comfortable working with tools such as Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, Invision or similar.
- Experience in designing for data visualisations, particularly within decision-support tools.
Opportunities to learn, grow and thrive with support from talented and empathetic team mates
We are a remote first company and looking for candidates who would be able to come to our office in London (once travel is sensible) a few times a year using more sustainable transport methods (we’ll help with that) so generally within one time zone of the UK.
Fuller list of benefits on our main career page – we’re an early-stage startup and currently reviewing our benefits in light of becoming a remote-first company. We are committed to ensuring that we support our team in developing in line with their aspirations and talents as well as continuing to develop our culture in line with our values.
- 22 days’ holiday a year (plus 8 UK public holidays or local equivalent)
- The company closes between Christmas and New Year which gives an extra 3-4 days off each year (on top of your 22 days entitlement)
- Remote first company culture
- Flexibility in working times
- £1000 each year to expand your development
- Extensive home office budget
- Paid sick leave for physical and mental health with access to Spill
- Opportunities to learn, grow and thrive with support from talented and empathetic team mates
- We are committed to ensuring that we support our team in developing in line with their aspirations and talents as well as continuing to develop our culture in line with our values.